Have you ever been plagued with fear by simply just opening your mouth? Have you been in a situation where you needed to say something BUT… You know it and they will know it… BAD BREATH! The truth is, you are not alone with the disease of bad breath… Halitosis. In fact, Halitosis or bad breath affects over 50-80 millions Americans. In other words, almost one out of every four people are embarrassed from the smell of their bad breath. And chewing one more stick of gum does not change the fact that you have experienced some or all of the following situations.
Halitosis sufferers experience the following:
People avoid direct contact with you because of your bad breath.
A persistent taste that will not leave your mouth.
People offering you gum or mints on a regular basis.
A yellow or white film on your tongue often related to bad breath.
Being perceived with lack of confidence affecting professional and personal skills because of bad breath. And much more…
If you suffer from halitosis, you might be able to add to this debilitating list. Fortunately, thousands of people are actively treating halitosis daily. In fact, thousands of people are finding victory over bad breath and finally living a normal life again.
My name is Joe Barton and I am the owner and founder of Barton Publishing Inc., a leading health company specializing in publishing cutting edge reports that show people how to cure and treat themselves using safe, natural, proven and guaranteed home remedies. Many of our customers have asked for ways to treat halitosis so here it is…
The Dos and Don’ts to Destroy Bad Breath
1. Visit your Doctor and Dentist for your Bad Breath if you believe you have a tissue (gums) problem. Though rare, this is a serious issue.
2. Have your teeth professionally cleaned twice a year. Dentists will be able to get rid of built-up plaque.
3. Floss! Use a fluoride floss and floss daily to rid your self of halitosis causing food and bacteria between your teeth.
4. Drink Water! A Dry Mouth is a Bad Breath Mouth! Drink 10 glasses of water a day. This has numerous benefits.
5. Chew parsley, mint, cloves, or fennel seeds for a natural scent for bad breath.
6. Rinse mouth with water immediately after eating foods with dairy or high in protein.
7. An Apple a Day keeps Bad Breath Away! Eat vegetables and fruits (high in water) as much as possible!
1. Don’t ignore your bad breath. Information is the key to your success… stay informed!
2. Don’t drink too much coffee. It will make your breath worse.
3. Don’t forget to clean behind your molars in the back of each row. Bacteria and food (often the cause of bad breath) love these hiding places.
4. Don’t clean your tongue with toothpaste. Dip your toothbrush in mouthwash and softly massage back of tongue.
5. Don’t drink too much alcohol. Alcohol will cause dry mouth often causing bad breath.
6. Cotton mouth? See if your prescription drugs cause dry mouth or cotton mouth. This will cause halitosis.
7. Don’t forget fluoride. Many toothpastes, mouthwashes, and even flosses contain ‘bad breath fighting’ fluoride.
Now the rest of the story! Here are 14 tips to get your life back to normal and say ‘good-bye’ to halitosis. Remember that educating yourself on halitosis will be the main tool to ridding yourself of bad breath. Imagine no more bad breath, no more awkwardness, no more worrying! Please don’t wait another day counting the hours until your next ‘bad breath situation’… A 100% risk-free, money-back guarantee solution is just clicks away. You can have clean breath from now on… starting in hours! Check out our site today for more information about our guaranteed remedies!