Why treat gout with your diet? The old cliché of ‘you are what you eat’ could possibly hold some truth. Thousands of sufferers have gout because of their unhealthy diet. Gout has been diagnosed for over 2,000 years. In fact, gout was once considered the “disease of kings”, primarily because it was thought gout was a result of overindulgence of fatty foods and alcohol. Modern science has shown us that- while there are multiple reasons a sufferer could have gout attacks, thousands of people have been diagnosed with gout because of their diet! In fact, along with your diet, you can naturally treat your gout with numerous remedies that work!
Therefore, why not take your life back from the torturous disease of gout? Why not diet and treat your gout now and avoid flare-ups later?
10 Dieting Tips to Naturally Treat Gout
1. Avoid foods high in purines. Because uric acid (cause of gout) is formed from the breakdown of purines, high-purine diets are often the cause of gout. Such foods include: meats such as kidneys, liver, tripe and tongue. Red meats also have been linked to gout attacks.
2. Forget fish! Fish roe, scallops and shellfish are also conducive to causing gout attacks.
3. Watch these vegetables! Beans, lentils, asparagus, mushrooms, spinach and peas are also high in purines!
4. Eliminate Alcohol! If you are a man, do not consume more than 2 alcoholic drinks per day. If you are a women, no more than one drink per day. If you are regularly having gout attacks, eliminate alcohol completely.
5. Workout! Being overweight can lead to high levels of uric acid in your blood. Finally get that workout membership, and try to do cardiovascular workouts at least three times a week. Start slow and work up!
6. Grab a dumbbell! Did you know your body will burn fat almost the whole day while it repairs muscle! Start a weight lifting program to lose weight! Again, start slow!
7. You heard this twice, Start slow! Fasting or losing weight too quickly can actually lead to increased level of uric acid and worsen your gout symptoms.
8. Drink! You should be drinking at least 10 to 12 eight-ounce glasses of water each day. Better tip: Try drinking away your gout with alkaline water with a pH of greater than 7.
9. Dairy… Your New Best Friend! Start eating low-fat dairy products because of the low-purine count!
10. A… B… Vitamin C! You have been alive long enough to know what foods are high in vitamin C! These Vitamin C fruits and some vegetables will help get your life back to normal!
That’s not it! You can also try other tips and use natural home-remedies to cure your gout completely! If you are skeptical, we guarantee that “If You Live Within 50 Miles Of A Grocery Store, Then You Can Cure Your Gout Naturally Within The Next Few Hours… Without Ever Using Drugs Again! 100% Guaranteed Results or You Pay Nothing!” Now how does that sound for a promise! Check out our website today!
Yours to Excellent Health,