We know we’re not Letterman… but maybe Dave should even listen up to this one!
Lower Your Risk Today… Top 10 Tips to Lower Your Blood Pressure!
1. Lower your salt intake now. Try to lower your intake to less than 2,400 milligrams per day. If possible, go as low as 1,500 milligrams per day!
2. Get enough potassium. Eat foods rich in potassium including bananas, vegetable juice, potatoes, citrus fruits and fish.
3. Take those Calcium Pills and eat that low-fat dairy. This mineral is proven to help the cause against hypertension.
4. Take a multivitamin that includes magnesium, zinc, copper and selenium, as well as all the standard vitamins and minerals.
5. Pack in the fiber! Any fiber is going to be helpful for clearing out the excess gunk in your body and keeping the blood pressure normal. Switch to whole grain foods whenever possible.
6. Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! After three weeks, you will begin to enjoy it! At least half an hour for four to five times a week will do wonders for your blood pressure. Your significant other will also thank you!
7. Seek out ways to relieve stress and participate in things that relax you. Read a book, take a walk, go fishing, sit on your porch, whatever it takes to get you to relax.
8. If you smoke quit! Find an accountability partner who will encourage and ask you ‘how are you doing?’
9. Always choose water and tea over soft drinks and alcohol.
10. Breathe! Take a minute out of your day and practice deep and slow breaths. You would be surprised how much this works!
Finally, don’t stop here! This is just the tip of the iceberg of getting your life back to normal. Please take a minute and check out our high blood pressure/hypertension website! Our reports are 100% satisfaction guaranteed and have helped thousands lower their high blood pressure with more tips, natural remedies with no side-effects and tons of information of hypertension. Life is too short to worry about the seriousness of high blood pressure… start lowering your points today and enjoy life again! Click below to be directed to our Cure Hypertension Website.
Yours for Excellent Health,