You have gallstones and you are scheduled for a gallbladder surgery. Though a little nervous you are ready to be done with gallstones. But wait; there is something you should know.
Gallbladder surgery increases your risk of bowel cancer! Why? After removing your gallbladder, acidic bile (over 3 cups of bile per day) will constantly drip into your digestive system. The continuous drip will even result in regular diarrhea. And finally, removing your gallbladder may even lead to high blood cholesterol which will result in the silent killer of heart disease.
So what should you do? Before signing any papers, you might consider a couple natural gallstones cures (5 simple cures below) and keeping your NEEDED gallbladder.
Why you NEED your gallbladder!
The gallbladder’s primary function is to collect and secrete bile. What is bile? Bile is a fluid produced by the liver (located just above our gallbladder) that aids our body’s digestion of fats. As we eat a meal, our gallbladder is put to work by contracting bile into the small intestine to aid in the digestive process.
Unfortunately, bile can sometime form into stones called gallstones. Gallstones are typically composed of cholesterol or bile pigment (bilirubin). The stones can be as small as a grain of salt or as big as a golf ball. The gallstones can also block the normal flow of bile if they lodge in any of the ducts that carry bile from the liver to the small intestine. If the ducts remain blocked, severe damage or infections can occur. Warning signs of a serious problem are fever, jaundice and continual pain.
What are your doctor’s recommendations? Remove your gallbladder! Allow your bile to drip into your digestive tract! Hope that your body can adjust to its missing organ!
Now, tell me if I am wrong? If God put your gallbladder there; shouldn’t we think twice before we take the organ out?
Natural Gallstone Cures: 5 Easy Tips to Prevent and Treat Gallstones
Gallstones can be prevented and cured! However, most people do not realize this if their doctor says surgery is the only option. But, surgery is NOT the best option. Dissolving and flushing your gallstones is a much better option. If you do not believe me; search “gallbladder complications” and see that over 1,000,000 links are found! And if you search ‘gallbladder natural treatments’ you will also find over 1,000,000 links found! Do you see where I am heading!
You can naturally treat your gallstones and keep your gallbladder! I recommend these 5 easy tips to prevent and treat gallstones.
1. Do a natural gallbladder flush immediately! Do not be fooled by an olive oil (multiple cups) cleanse. A natural gallbladder flush is an easy way to flush toxins and get your gallbladder back to its natural state. Discover a step-by-step cleanse by visiting our Natural Gallstone Cures website.
2. Prevention is key! Reduce your intake of saturated fats (red meats) while increasing water soluble fiber (fresh fruits and vegetables). You will notice a difference in less than a week.
3. Take a hike! Actually, getting regular exercise might just be all you need. Start with an easy 15 minute walk and try to work your way up to 20 minutes. To get the ‘runner’s high’ (body releasing natural endorphins), you must exercise for at least 20 minutes. Exercise has over 100 benefits to the body!
4. Vitamin C supplements help your immune system and aids in changing cholesterol to bile. (Leaving NO stones!)
5. A Lecithin supplement (found naturally in nature) has been documented to aid in dissolving of gallstones. Stop by a local health store and ask for the capsules.
Dissolve and Flush Gallstones Today- A Natural Gallstones Cure
These simple 5 steps could leave you gallstone free in weeks! If you are still unsure of what path to take (surgery or natural cure), I would recommend trying a simple, step-by-step, safe and natural gallstones home remedy! And the best part of it all, it is guaranteed up to 6 months! Do you want to save thousands of dollars? Do you want something that is guaranteed to work? Do you want to keep your gallbladder? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions; please visit our Natural Gallstone Cures Website today!