Doesn’t it seem like you only think about your health when you have some type of ailment that leaves you feeling miserable. And if you are suffering with a urinary infection, then you can contest to what I am writing. Without any hesitation, urinary tract infections can be a nightmare. But you can cure and treat it! And your best tool against for fighting a UTI is ‘knowledge’.
And this article is intended to equip you to with everything you need to know about urinary tract infections.
UTI treatment– The Truth You Should Know!
Are you one of the almost 12 million people who developed a urinary tract infection (UTI) in the past year? As one of the most common infections among men and women alike, UTIs are responsible for a variety of uncomfortably symptoms and sometimes dangerous affects, including pain and burning in the bladder and abdomen when urinating, chills and fever, and – in extreme cases- severe kidney damage.
And of those 12 million, almost 97% of the sufferers will go to the doctor to treat their UTI which is a good choice. Treating your infection is always a good decision due to the complications that can occur if you wait too long. However, the medical industry is making a killing on charging you hundreds to sometimes thousands to treat your infection when a natural cure has been available for hundreds of years. Yes, there were natural treatments that worked before we entered into the 21st century.
And as the cases rise, so do the cost. Currently the medical industry is one of the most lucrative industries in modern society. And we are naively financially backing it!
But why would the medical industry charge you for unneeded medications and injections when a natural treatment is so simple and utterly effective. I believe the old cliché of ‘money makes the world go round’ would answer that question. But I also believe that our generation is completely reliant upon doctors and the medical industry to take care of our health. But you can keep your money and take care of your own health.
A Look at Your Urine
I think there is a saying that goes something like this, “You can tell a lot about a man by looking at his shoes.” But I think you could also tell a lot about a man by looking at his urine. I know it sounds goofy but it is true in the case of urinary tract infections. Have you taken a look at your urine lately?
In most cases, a UTI sufferer’s urine will be a blood-tinged or rustic color. If urinating is accompanied by pain, burning and frequent urination than most likely you are suffering from a urinary tract infection caused by the E coli bacteria. The good news is that you can kill the E coli through a UTI treatment using an acidic diet.
Your Diet as a Treatment
When treating your infection, your diet is what will help or hurt your body fight off the infection. The great news is that your body’s job is to naturally reject the infection because it is identified as an unfamiliar organism in your body. And your body will naturally kill it if it is giving the correct means… an acidic diet.
Over a thousands years ago, people would simply eat a variety of citrus fruit which would kill the bacteria in the same fashion that stomach acid kills most of the bacteria that we ingest. Here is a list of dieting guidelines that accompany our step-by-step UTI treatment. These suggestions will prevent any future UTI flare-ups.
5 Tips to Prevent Urinary Tract Infections
1. Drink plenty of fluid to flush bacteria from your system regularly. You should drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water per day. This will help your body purge and eliminate harmful toxins and keep the balance of healthy bacteria in your body.
2. Take supplemental vitamin C from 250-1000 mg per day. You should also regularly incorporate foods rich in vitamin C in your diet, such as fruits and dark green, leafy vegetables. The high levels of vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) will create a hostile environment for the bacteria, thus preventing the UTI.
3. Drink unsweetened cranberry juice regularly to prohibit bacteria from clinging to your urinary and digestive tracts. During an active infection, you can drink from 3-4 glasses per day.
4. Routinely supplement your diet with acidophilus or eat yogurt several times per week to encourage a healthy supply of “good” bacteria in your digestive and urinary systems.
5. Supplement your diet with parsley. Parsley is not just a favorite garnish; it also provides the urinary system with apiol- a volatile oil that acts as a urinary tract antiseptic. You should notice relief from the discomfort and pain you feel in your bladder for several hours.
Treat your UTI today!
You know that you need to do something. You are pro-active enough to look for various options you have for treating your urinary tract infection. But you are unsure in what to do. Would you consider trying a natural treatment that is guaranteed to work or you don’t pay a cent? If you are serious about treating your UTI and are interested in a step-by-step remedy that has literally helped thousands. Please visit our UTI treatment website to see what our customers have to say about our treatment!