I am writing this article for over 20% of the world’s population because statistics say that about 20% of adults will suffer from acid reflux this week. But chances are, if you are reading this article you have already seen a doctor or the antacids are no longer working. In other words, you are looking for other options and you have found the right place.
My name is Joe and I have been in the natural health business for almost 5 years. And one business, one doctor and numerous researchers later, we have now helped almost 10,000 acid reflux sufferers cure acid reflux disease naturally. And you can do it too, with some simple tips about the foods that leave you with or without heartburn.
Did you know that your diet could be the reason you are suffering from heart burn? If you or a loved one is suffering from acid reflux (also known as heart burn), please take a moment to take some notes. Here are simple guidelines to remember to keep your life heartburn-free.
Acid Reflux Food Tips
1. Softness Saves! You should be eating softer foods that allow your esophagus to heal from the excessive acid abuse caused by acid reflux disease.
2. What Scratches? Think of what foods will go down rough when you eat them. Stay away from crunchy foods such as nuts, crackers, toast, popcorn, cookies, bars that will scratch your Lower Esophageal Sphincter (LES) during digestion.
3. Skip Spiciness! If you enjoy foods that are spicy, you will have to fast from them during the first few weeks. Spicy and acidic foods will typically irritate your LES and result in heartburn.
4. Your drink of choice? Did you know that there are over a hundred benefits for drinking water documented? But I believe there are a thousand more! If you want to take your health serious, you need to switch to water. Begin to drink 10-12 glasses of water a day and avoid soft drinks and alcohol. Another good tip would be to drink one tall glass after every meal to aid with digestion.
5. Coffee Anyone? We all love it but you can only allow yourself one cup per day.
6. Journaling? I always recommend my customers to start journaling! Begin to journal what foods you eat and how you feel after you eat them. I have found hundreds of people who have discovered what foods they can and cannot eat if they suffer from acid reflux disease and sometimes they vary from person to person. You might be surprised?
7. Finally, here is a simple list of foods that could cause acid reflux.
Foods that cause Heartburn
Potatoes (any form)
Macaroni and Cheese
Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressings
Start Treatment Today!
This is the beginning of your journey to cure acid reflux disease. If you are serious about curing your acid reflux for good, please continue on the journey with our research-driven company. My dad has been acid reflux free for almost 30 years because of a simple natural cure he discovered. Since then, we have provided our customers with numerous natural remedies that you can buy at your local grocery stone. And the best part they don’t work as a band-aid (antacid); but they work as a remedy to cure the problem. If you are interested in a risk-free, guaranteed natural treatment, please take a moment and find out my dad’s acid reflux salvation remedy. You will also see why we have a 97% success rate on treating acid reflux permanently!