Over 300,000 people will die because of it? Billions upon billions of dollars will be spent on it? It was been called the ‘silent killer’? It has been named the ‘widow maker’? It is the fastest growing epidemic of the 21st century? And in the next few minutes, a person will die from it?
Do you know what I am referring to? High Blood Pressure or Hypertension!
But yet, with all of these tragic facts about this fatal disease, most people ignore their blood pressure and pop a pill and hope that medication will be their salvation. Does this remind you of your situation? Is this possibly how your significant other thinks? If so, you are walking a fine line.
If you suffer from high blood pressure, there is more that you can do than take a couple pills a day and wait for your points to go down. In fact, if you naturally treat your high blood pressure with simple, yet effective lifestyle changes; you can drop points off of your blood pressure in 3 weeks. And most of the treatment has to do with naturally treating hypertension with nutrition.
High Blood Pressure Medication and their side-effects
I believe that many medicines have helped mankind save lives and live at a better quality. However, some medications have simply acted as a band-aid for a sometimes fatal disease. In the case of high blood pressure, medications are dropping your points but they are also wreaking havoc with harsh side-effects on the patients. Let me explain!
Your body will usually tell you if something is wrong. If you have cancer, you might feel a lump or experience some pain. However, this is not the case with high blood pressure because it is simply a silent, internal ailment that is sometimes unsuspected until it is too late. Luckily, technology has allowed us to see if we have high blood pressure by a machine that is almost found at every pharmacy. Have you checked your points lately?
And it turns out, we listened. Millions of people are taking high blood pressure medication (diuretics, beta blockers, alpha blockers, and vasodilators) and suffering the side effects which include: risk of asthma; low ‘good’ cholesterol; high heart rate; headaches; nausea; weight gain; heart failure; depression and even hairiness.
Though you might be normalizing your blood pressure, your doctor forgot to tell you that you could be doing it for free with simple dieting tips. In fact, simple nutrition tips could actually drop 10 points in one week.
High Blood Pressure Dieting – 7 Free Tips
1. Sodium is often one major cause of high blood pressure. Therefore, our doctor and researchers suggest you reduce your sodium intake to 2,300 milligrams a day. The recommended daily allowance for sodium is 2,400 milligrams a day in the United States. Begin to look at labels.
2. Reduction of meat consumption would also be recommended. If you have to splurge, try to keep it to lean meats including chicken, turkey and fresh fish. Remember that many packaged fish are preserved with sodium.
3. Fresh fruits and vegetable with greatly aid in you high blood pressure dieting. Always stick with fresh, raw fruits and vegetables throughout the day. Be daring and eat a variety of fruit with a variety of color. We would recommend at least 7 servings per day.
4. Try adding to your diet: nuts; seeds, dried beans, and whole grains. This is a nutritious way to get your body the nutrients it needs but also a good way to drop some HBP points.
5. Watch the fat! Fat usually equals cholesterol, saturated fat, trans fat and many high blood pressure ingredients. Try to keep the fat intake to 60 grams per day. Always avoid the unhealthy fast food restaurants because of the temptation to splurge.
6. You should only be allowed one alcoholic drink per day. It is unclear why alcohol naturally increases blood pressure but you should know that any binge drinking is going to sky-rocket your pressure.
7. Drink some tea! It’s not known exactly what it is about teat that makes it so healthy, but it does seem to reduce blood pressure and improve heart health. Stick to green tea if possible, as it seems to contain more of the healthful compounds. Drink at least one cup of tea daily, hot or cold, and you’ll see all sorts of health benefits. Cut out one soda or cup of coffee a day and drink tea instead.
Are You Serious About Normalizing HBP
What supplements should you be taking? What vitamins are absolutely essential for lowering high blood pressure? Why should you start doing simple breathing exercises at work? Why are your lungs so extremely important? What fiber do you need and how much? What herb do you put on your bread can lower points in days? And what should you toss in the garbage tonight?
Learn these answers from our company’s personal health doctor and researchers who put together a complete High Blood Pressure Report that is guaranteed to normalize your high blood pressure or we don’t charge you a cent. To check out how our report (sent to your computer instantly) and guarantee (no questions asked) is revolutionizing the high blood pressure industry, please visit our website and see how you could be part of the healthy thousands who have tossed the medication and cured themselves naturally… the way nature intended!
Let me know how I can help,