If you have kidney stones then your doctor probably has suggested lithotripsy. The newest kidney stones treatment has been label as the least painful and most efficient treatment by some doctors. And they are correct. However, did your doctor tell you that you can also try a natural kidney stones cure to dissolve and pass your kidney stones at the comfort of your own home. Probably not!
If you are among the more than one million Americans who will treat kidney stones this year; you might want to pay close attention! Because though your doctor does have a professional opinion about how you should treat your kidney stones, your doctor also has his interests and his profession in mind. In other words, the medical profession would lose billions of dollars each year if all kidney stone sufferers turned to natural health.
And before we go any further… Fact! Almost 90% of kidney stones can be dissolved with an acidic drink flush which naturally dissolves calcium-formed kidney stones.
Lithotripsy- Cancel Your Treatment!
I am sure your doctor has given you details about your treatment. But if you have forgot! Lithotripsy is a shortened word for extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy which is a medical procedure that is painless, non-invasive (they don’t cut you open) and can be performed under one hour.
Lithotripsy has been gaining popularity because patients remain conscious during the treatment which could take place on a water-filled mattress or a shallow tub of water. The doctors use x-rays to locate the kidney stones and apply external bursts of high-energy shockwaves to where the stones are located. Between 60 to 120 shocks per minute will be delivered to the area which will cause the stones to break into smaller pieces allowing them to pass through the system.
You will be able to leave that day.
But do you need to spend 1-2 paychecks for a kidney stones treatment?
Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees
I have always been amused by this expression but I wish I could make a banner and show it to the most lucrative industry to the 21st century, the medical industry. And when it comes to kidney stones, the medical industry is making a killing. In fact, I have some customers who have spent over $20,000+ for their kidney stones alone after multiple treatments and surgeries. But does it really have to be this way?
I would disagree! Though lithotripsy is highly effective, you can save thousands of dollars by dissolving and preventing future kidney stones at home.
What do you think people did when they had kidney stones fifty years ago? Probably not surgery like we know it now! Most people’s kidney stones would pass on their own by a little altering of the diet. And most people didn’t realize it until the pain was gone and forgotten. And some didn’t realize they were doing exactly what they should be… drinking water and eating acidic foods.
Prevention is the Best Medicine
After you dissolve and pass your kidney stones with our Kidney Stones Report. We would recommend the following kidney stones prevention tips. As a wise sage once said, “Prevention is the Best Medicine”.
1. Drink Water. Most people get kidney stones because they don’t drink enough water. You should have a goal to drink 10-12 glasses of water each day. A good rule of thumb is to drink half of your body weight in ounces each day.
2. Vitamin Intake. Vitamin C and D can increase your risk of kidney stones when you take more than the daily recommendations. Read the labels and follow them closely.
3. Calcium Intake. Though you might think it would be better to get less calcium, after all, kidney stones are typically made up of calcium. This is incorrect! You should actually aim to get your recommended amount of calcium each day.
4. Low Sodium. You should also cut the sodium out of your diet. Begin by trying to get less than 2400 mg per day. If you are a healthy eater; you are probably good to go. If you don’t even know where the food labels are located; it might be time to get an introductory course of food labels. Take a look today.
5. Low Protein. You should also try to decrease your protein intake. If you are meat and potatoes person; this tip might apply to you. However, most people are not going to fall in this category.
6. Your Weight. Being overweight or obese can also be a cause for kidney stones. You should begin to learn how to maintain a healthy weight. Do you know what your body mass index (BMI) is? Do you have a bigger waist than you should? Our Kidney Stones Report can give you helpful tips to lose body fat and feel like you want.
7. Inactivity. Most of our jobs are conducive to inactiveness but you should try to stay active regularly. Go to the gym. Go for a hike. Do some yard work.
The Natural Kidney Stones Cure
Research leads to proven remedy! Can phosphoric acid dissolve calcium build up? Many researchers also experimented with a natural remedy (phosphoric acid) to dissolve and pass kidney stones. Again, researchers were baffled because it worked! To learn more about a guaranteed natural home-remedy (using phosphoric acid) to dissolve and pass your kidney stones in less than 24 hours… please check out our Natural Kidney Stones Cure website today and save a paycheck!
Yours for Excellent Health,