If you are part of the 14 million plus who suffer from acid reflux you might have recently heard about the new surgery that is waiting for you. It is called a ‘no incisions’ surgery and it has recently been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The surgery uses a device called the Esophy-X which doctors snake down the patient’s throat.
Some say this newest surgery is a medical breakthrough but is it doing the same thing a simple acid reflux remedy has been doing for hundreds of years… rebuilding the barrier between the esophagus and the stomach?
What’s Causing Your Acid Reflux?
Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease or GERD) typically occurs when the reflux of the stomach acid is frequent enough that it creates the problem of damaging your esophagus. This happens when the top of your stomach muscle called the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) opens at inappropriate times, allowing stomach acid to seep into the esophagus where the acids can cause severe damage.
By ignoring the reoccurring problem of acid reflux, a sufferer is at risk for even more serious medical conditions that require hospitalization and surgery. In extreme cases, the stomach acid can be regurgitated into the lungs and will require immediate hospitalization. Finally, it will cause a sore throat after the acids reach this area. But even worse, the stomach acid will also erode the enamel off the teeth.
Are you one of the millions dealing with this? If so, you don’t have to be.
Trying the Acid Reflux Remedy before Surgery
If you haven’t already realized, this disease can be treated and you should be looking at all the options. Some extreme cases of acid reflux do require surgery to rebuild the LES. However, most cases will only require you to be pro-active about your health and knowing what can help and hurt your LES barrier.
Here are a few tips you should know whether you go through with the surgery or whether you try to treat your GERD with an Acid Reflux Remedy.
1. An Apple- This was the remedy that saved my dad’s life and it is as simple as a slice of apple. Research proves that some foods will un-do the effects of this disease. Many of our customers will not leave the house with a slice.
2. Exercising- Though you might always seem to find something more important; exercise is proven to help with hundreds of prevention and treating ailments. This is quite possibly why GERD is a disease of the 20th century. Start a workout routine today.
3. Fiber- Have you noticed that almost every health food advertises its fiber content. That is because health-conscience people eat lots of fiber because it aids in digestion. It also aids in prevention of reflux.
4. Fist Feeding- Make a fist and take a look. That is how big your meals should be and you should eat 5 meals/snacks per day. Eating bigger meals increases the likelihood of an attack.
5. Avoid the two F’s- You should do whatever you can to avoid the two F’s. That is fried and fatty foods which are present in many sufferers’ diets. This is a must to moderate.
Start Your Acid Reflux Remedy Today and Save Thousands
The last thing you need to do is drop a paycheck on a surgery that could be cured by a simple apple, teaspoon of honey, apple cider vinegar and the foods you eat. To discover a step-by-step Acid Reflux Remedy that uses only natural ingredients that will get your LES back to normal and your esophagus completely healed; please check out our trusted and guaranteed-to-work remedy at our Acid Reflux Remedy Website today.
Joe Barton is a natural health expert specializing in the acid reflux disease and bile reflux. After months of acid reflux reaseach, Joe and Dr. Saunders M.D. have decided to publish a natural treatment for acid reflux. After promising testimonials from cured acid reflux sufferers, Barton Publishing Inc. put out a 100% guaranteed acid reflux remedy. To discover what thousands aleady have, please visit