Did you know that one in three Americans have high blood pressure? And of those sufferers, nearly one-third of them do not know they have high blood pressure.
But why should you be extremely concerned about this disease? One reason is because this fatal disease is called the ‘silent killer’ because it takes over 300,000 Americans per year and has no warning side-effects. The second reason is because this is one disease that is preventable and naturally treatable. In fact there are numerous remedies for high blood pressure.
Here are some contributors to your high score.
The 9 Causes of High Blood Pressure
There are a few reasons why you or a loved is experiencing high blood pressure. It is important to go through this list to understand what might be causing it. By knowing the cause, you will be better able to naturally treat hypertension with the following remedies.
1. Your Weight. The higher your body mass index the more likely you are to suffer from the silent killer.
2. Are you Active? If you are a couch potato, then your heart is working twice as hard to pump blood to your body.
3. Tobacco. Chemicals in tobacco damage the artery walls contributing to the disease.
4. Sodium. Too much sodium will contribute to fluid retention and high blood pressure. Are you watching your salt intake?
5. Not enough potassium. Low potassium levels can result in elevated sodium in the body cells. Potassium and Sodium will balance each other out but most sufferers are very low in Potassium.
6. Stress. High stress levels are contributors.
7. Alcohol. Alcohol has been also documented as a contributor.
8. Age. The high blood pressure risk increases with age.
9. Family History. It has been shown that this disease is hereditary.
5 Simple Remedies to Treat High Blood Pressure
1. Your Lifestyle. Do you know what foods you should eat? Are you physically active? Are you living healthy? Take a look at the causes listed above and begin to make small steps to lower your risk and add years to your life. You will feel like a new person and your family will thank you!
2. Minerals! There are 3 minerals your body absolutely needs to keep your high blood pressure at a normal level. Go to your local health store and purchase the following minerals: Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium. Take the daily recommended dose and your score will begin to drop in weeks.
3. Folic Acid! This acid or also called Vitamin B has been documented to lower blood pressure and increase the red blood cell count. The studies have shown that after 4 weeks you will see a dramatic drop in your score.
4. Fish Oil! DHA (docohexaenoic acid) lowers your hypertension risk. And fish oil contains this miraculous acid. You can find this supplement at any health store.
5. Water! Being hydrated has thousands of benefits. One benefit is that water cleans out any waste that’s accumulated in the body. Drinking water will also help flush out sodium (contributor of disease). Additionally, water will make you feel more full allowing you to lose weight. You should be drinking 8-10 tall glasses of water per day.
A Natural Treatment that Works!
What foods are essential? What Vitamins are a must? How can breathing lower your stress levels? What should you be drinking besides water? What 15 natural remedies have been researched to work?
Is your health a priority? If it is, you will want to visit our website today and see why our website is a leader in natural health. Are you a skeptic? So am I and that is why I have a 100% guarantee on everything we print and sell. Please visit our High Blood Pressure Remedy Report website today.
Joe Barton would love to help you naturally treat your high blood pressure with a simple, effective and step-by-step natural treatment. A guaranteed, researched and doctor-approved Hypertension Report is here
Remedies for High Blood Pressure