Are you trying to find some comfort knowing that you or a loved one will be in surgery getting their gallbladder removed?
Though gallbladder surgery is a common surgery, millions of people choose not to surgically remove their organ, the gallbladder. However, over a half of million people will opt to undergo gallbladder surgery called cholecystectomy after the recommendation of their doctor. Though this surgery will provide pain relief, longitudinal side-effects could be putting your health at risk. Including colon and bowel cancer.
The good news about gallstones is your body was created to naturally flush gallstones if given the proper tools to do so. However, most doctors (especially surgeons) do not choose or even know about some simple, effective remedies to treat and prevent gallstones naturally.
Are you interested in simple, yet effective gallstones treatment that uses natural remedies to help your body naturally dissolve and flush gallstones?
5 Remedies to Treat and Prevent Gallstones Naturally
It isn’t a secret that medical surgeries are a multi-billion dollar industry and most are needed and helpful to the individual. Yet, natural health experts still believe that some surgeries cause more harm than good. In the case of cholecystectomy, gallstones can often be dissolved and flushed naturally so why would you need to remove your gallbladder, which is a body organ?
Here are 5 remedies to try before you permanently lose your gallbladder.
1. Oral Dissolution Therapy- This treatment has been gaining popularity because it works best for small, cholesterol-based gallstones. Medicines for this treatment are actually made from acid naturally found in bile. The acids will dissolve the gallstones and your body will be able to naturally flush the cholesterol from the body. The downside of this treatment is it could take months before the gallstone is dissolved.
2. Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse Treatment- This treatment does exactly what it states! Through the years, toxins, impurities, pollutants, cholesterol begin to build up in your liver and gallbladder. Our natural health doctor would recommend an annual flush to keep the liver and gallbladder working effectively. A simple step-by-step cleanse is explained in detail in our report. Please visit our website today.
3. Foods to Avoid- Most gallstones are caused because of a poor diet including high fats and high cholesterol. We recommend avoiding high fattening foods, fried foods, eggs, pork, onions, fowl, milk citrus, corn, beans and nuts. Stay away from these foods for at least one month and slowly reintroduce these foods to your diet.
4. Foods to Eat!- The best way to treat gallstones is to prevent gallstones. To prevent gallstones you need to keep your body flushed with fiber. Water-soluble fiber, such as that found in many vegetables and fruits are good sources of fiber. You should also eat foods high in whole grain dietary fiber.
5. Vitamin C!- In the fight against gallstones, vitamin C has been shown to be effective and affordable. Vitamin C is used by the body to convert cholesterol to bile acids. With less cholesterol and more acids, the gallstone risk should be decreased.
A Treatment Proven to Work!
“Guaranteed” These words have given comfort to thousands who wanted to naturally dissolve and flush their gallstones. To discover a guaranteed, step-by-step natural gallstones treatment, please visit our Gallstones Treatment Website before you remove your gallbladder.
Research-based! Doctor-approved! Guaranteed to work! Joe Barton has revolutionized the gallstones world with a Barton Publishing Gallstones Treatment Report promising to dissolve and flush gallstones. Are you next?