Stop dealing with the pain and naturally get rid of gout permanently and never worry about another agonizing night-time attack! Though you might feel like you are alone, gout is one of the oldest documented diseases known to mankind. In fact, gout has been diagnosed for over 2,000 years and is often referred to as the ‘disease of kings’.
Gout is a form of arthritis that has most often been referred to as the most painful. It attacks the joints with a deep, persistent pain. Most often it usually strikes the big toe and it often occurs at night. Most doctors say, “You know that you have gout when your blanket feels like a piece of pavement.” Symptoms include extreme pain, swelling, throbbing and heat to the joint of the big toe.
The science behind gout is the result of needle-like crystals of uric acid that have formed in the body’s connective tissue between the two bones. This is usually the byproduct of the body’s ability to break down purines from your diet. If the body is unable to eliminate all of the uric acid, the result is a uric acid forming between the joints. And this spells “OUCH”!
Though you might feel like things look bleak, knowing that your diet and some ‘changeable’ habits caused gout to form, allows you to know how you can get rid of gout naturally through your diet and lifestyle.
Treating Gout after a Hospital Visit
Our company has numerous ex-gout sufferers who have seen a doctor, were treated, only to have gout resurface weeks to months later. Unfortunately, traditionally treating gout often does more harm than good because it gives the sufferer false hope.
Doctors usually prescribe three types of treatments for most gout sufferers. Though the treatments will hide the symptoms, all three treatments are not a permanent solution to cure gout.
1. Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) – These oral-taken drugs are to provide the patient with relief from the inflammation and pain associated with the arthritis. Unfortunately, NSAIDs will not decrease the amount of uric acid between the joints. Therefore, the NSAIDS will provide relief for a night but will not cure gout.
Side-effects associated with NSAIDs include bleeding, stomach pain and ulcers.
2. Corticosteroids- Corticosteroids are anti-inflammatory hormones that are injected or taken orally. Though corticosteroids will treat the pain, they will not cure gout or decrease the levels of uric acid between the joints. Side effects for this treatment include bone thinning and a decreased ability for the body to fight against infections.
3. Colchicines- Colchicine is an antimitotic that treats acute gout symptoms. Serious side effects include abdominal cramps, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
Though these traditional treatments will help you cope with the pain and inflammation, the only way to truly get rid of gout is to naturally treat gout with your diet and lifestyle. The following list is a helpful guideline to naturally cure gout.
Naturally Treating Gout Decreases the Chance of another Attack
All doctors agree that in order to treat gout completely, you must alter your lifestyle. Here is a small list our natural medical health doctor recommends to all of our customers.
1. Eat healthy foods that include lean fats and high fibers.
2. Eliminate foods with high purines.
3. Drink half your weight in ounces of water per day.
4. Supplement your diet with a multi-vitamin and the core vitamins.
5. Gradually establish a consistent exercise regimen for body size and age.
6. Maintain your ideal body weight. You should know your BMI.
7. Undertake weekly natural health remedies to decrease uric acid levels.
Begin Your Cure Today!
You can be Gout-Free in hours is you live within 50 miles of a grocery store! To learn about a medical doctor-approved, guaranteed to work, step-by-step natural gout remedy cure please visit us today. Our report’s high success rate has literally helped thousands of gout sufferers cure gout permanently. Are you ready to Get Rid of Gout?
Get rid of gout in less than 3 hours with a doctor-approved, 100% guaranteed gout remedy report. Joe Barton, a natural health expert, provides a 35 page guaranteed gout remedy report. To be part of the thousands who have said good-bye to gout forever, please visit us today!