Are Natural Gout Treatments more effective than medication? Yes and simple gout remedy tips can lead to a gout natural cure that is almost fool-proof.
Does the weight of your blanket feel like a Mack truck running over your toe? Are tired of pain killers and worried that you might become addicted? Are willing to change a few habits so you can be a healthier, gout-free person? If you answered yes to any of the following, it might be time you try a gout natural cure before you pop another NSAIDS (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs).
Cure Gout and Not Gout’s Symptoms
If you are suffering with gout, then your body is trying to tell you something that you should fix! You probably need to lower your uric acid levels and change some of your health habits.
In past centuries gout was considered the ‘disease of kings’ because most kings have suffered from the painful form of arthritis. And it was no wonder considering that most kings were overweight and had unlimited access to alcohol. With that said, the three major causes of gout are being overweight, eating red meats and high levels of alcohol.
The problem with ‘painkillers’ is you do exactly that; you simply treat the pain and not the cause! And if you do this over an extended period of time, you could also end up with a disfigured joint as well as gout!
If you care about your health you should consider treating your gout and not gout’s symptoms!
Preventing Gout Can Cure Gout
Didn’t some wise sage say something like, “Prevention is always the best medicine”? I think this is often true no matter what the disease but it is also applicable if you suffer from gout!
The gout natural cure starts and centers on preventing it! Because if you prevent gout you will also treat and cure gout. Here are 8 tips to prevent and cure gout naturally.
1. Eat healthier foods that include lean meats and fats.
2. Consume high amounts of fibers. Fiber naturally flushes your body including uric acid levels. Water-soluble fibers (fruits and vegetables) are always the best.
3. Drink Water! You should be drinking 10-12 glasses of water per day. Water is considered the ‘fountain of youth’ and it will also flush uric acid levels.
4. Take your vitamins! You should be taking a multi-vitamin and also the other core vitamins which promote healthy body functioning? Do you know what vitamins you should be taking? Vitamins C and E have been shown to be helpful.
5. What is your ideal body weight? You should maintain a healthy body weight for you height. I recommend checking your body mass index (BMI) and seeing what your ideal weight should be. You can Google BMI and find a helpful website.
If you are interested in losing weight you should remember the two rules of weight loss; cut your calories and exercise. Don’t fall for the quack diets!
6. Don’t eat purines! Do you know that foods containing purines will put you at a dramatic gout flare-up risk? Stop eating foods that contain purines such as red meats.
7. Use Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar (taken orally or applied topically) has been shown to alleviate gout pain. In consumed, it could lower the uric acid levels in the body and stop the pain.
8. Practice weekly natural health remedies that decrease uric acid levels. For a complete list with step-by-step instructions, please check out our Gout Remedy Report.
Treat Gout Today in Two Hours
Are you suffering and you want help ASAP? Do you want research-based gout remedies that can alleviate the pain and minutes and naturally decrease uric acid levels?
If you are serious about dealing with your gout problem, please visit our Gout Natural Cure website. We offer the only medical doctor-approved and guaranteed natural cure on the internet to treat and cure gout!
Guaranteed Results! Natural Health Doctor-Certified! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing promise a gout natural cure that works in a few hours! To be gout free in less than three, please visit us today!