Why should you choose a hypertension natural cure over the medication that your doctor describes? There are numerous reasons and you should educate yourself before you choose your treatment or switch your treatment. Because your life could depend upon it?
Did you know that 1 in 3 American adults suffer from the silent killer of hypertension, also called high blood pressure? The unfortunate thing is that half of those people do not even know they suffer from the disease.
If you are diagnosed with the disease, you should consider why natural health has been revolutionizing what doctors think about hypertension treatment.
In some cases, a hypertension natural cure could be more effective and safer for the person and their health.
High Blood Pressure Medication Side Effects
You leave the doctor heading to the pharmacists to pick up your hypertension medication and the words, “Lose weight, cure your salt and exercise” echo in your head. Is this the only thing you can do for treating the silent killer? NO!
In most cases, doctors are not fully telling you how you can treat high blood pressure. They may tell you the basics but let’s face it, ‘who doesn’t know that eat healthy and exercising is good for you?’
Did they also forget to tell you high blood pressure medication side effects?
1. Diuretics- Diuretics rid the body of sodium and water. They work by making your kidneys excrete more sodium in the urine. The sodium will then take the water from your body. This is result in a decrease of fluid flowing through your blood vessels, which reduces the pressure on the walls of your arteries.
The problem is that diuretics suck precious nutrients right out of your body and can lead to other diseases and complications.
2. Beta Blockers- Beta blockers work by blocking the effects of the hormone epinephrine. The result is the heart beats more slowly thereby reducing blood pressure. Beta blockers also help the blood vessels relax and open to improve blood flow.
The problem is that beta blockers are addicting, cause asthma like symptoms, cause dangerously low good cholesterol and causes extreme fatigue.
3. Alpha Blockers- Alpha Blockers relax certain muscles and help small blood vessels to remain open. They release a hormone that stimulates the walls of smaller arteries and veins. The result is an increase in blood flow and a drop in blood pressure.
The problem is that alpha blockers will often cause a migraine and nausea. They also will cause extreme fatigue as well as weight gain (which will contribute to a greater risk of high blood pressure).
Choosing a High Blood Pressure Natural Remedy
We recommend you treat the disease and not the symptoms! Our High Blood Pressure Remedy Report cures hypertension by literally flushing the plaque out of the arteries.
A good hypertension natural cure treatment should always involve your diet, the vitamins you supplement, exercise and supplementing your mineral intake. Here are some hypertension tips to remember.
1. Decrease your salt intake to less than 2,400 mg a day or possibly less.
2. Try the DASH Diet.
3. Supplement 3 important minerals: calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
4. Make fiber a priority. Especially water-soluble fiber.
5. Exercise for at least a half an hour a day. Release the endorphins and become addicted to exercise.
6. Always choose water!
7. Discover breathing exercises you can do at you work desk that increase blood flow.
8. Supplement Apple Cider Vinegar!
Start Your Natural Health Treatment Today!
Try our Hypertension Natural Cure that lowers high blood pressure and is guaranteed to out perform prescriptions or you don’t pay a cent. For a natural health, step by step remedy that works in days, please visit us today.
Joe Barton is the owner of Barton Publishing! With a combined 22 years of natural health expertise, Barton Publishing is the leader in natural health reports. Cure yourself with a Hypertension Remedy Report today!