Here’s the best advice you’ll hear today, “Throw away your high blood pressure medications and begin a hypertension natural treatment that has been proven just as effective has diuretics.” In fact, you can actually avoid all side effects and lower your high blood pressure points by 20% in less than 2 weeks.
And if you are a skeptic, you should realize that your idea about medicine was molded by western medicine. But the truth about most healing treatments is that you don’t need synthetic medicines to be cured of an ailment. If that was so, the human race would have never made it to the 21st century.
Why Consider a High Blood Pressure Holistic Treatment
Though eastern medicine is often taboo, you might be surprised that modern research is now proving the validity of many natural treatments. If fact, some remedies that have been used for thousands of years are just as effective as some medications prescribed by pharmacists.
But the one thing natural treatments don’t offer you are expensive bills that costs you one-quarter of your paycheck and side-effects. In fact, if you use a hypertension natural treatment, you won’t have to deal with any HBP medication side effects which include: draining the body of nutrients, causing low cholesterol, speeding up your heart rate, headaches, nausea, and any weight gain!
And speaking of weight gain, many of our customers have lost up to 30-50 pounds because of our hypertension natural treatment.
5 High Blood Pressure Herbal and Holistic Treatment Tips
1. Folic Acid- Folic acid, found in green leafy vegetables and many enriched food products, reduces homocysteine levels in the blood. Homocysteine is a risk factor for heart disease and higher levels leave you at higher risk for heart problems. By consuming 400 micrograms a day, you can reduce your chance of high blood pressure by 40%.
2. Vitamin C- A 500-milligram supplement of vitamin C was found to reduce blood pressure by about nine percent. That’s much higher than the recommended daily amount of 60 milligrams a day, but it is safe to take vitamin C in high doses.
3. Vitamin E- This vitamin will help break down blood clots, improve circulation, strengthen the heartbeat and lower high blood pressure. The RDA is 10 milligrams per day, but it is safe to take more. Nuts, wheat, apples and dark greens are good sources of vitamin E. A good pill supplement should contain d-alpha-tocopherol.
4. Fish oil- Obviously, the Chinese were on to something with having a diet high in fish. Research shows that fish oil, also known as omega 3 fatty acid, is very helpful to protect the heart and lower high blood pressure. In most cases, diets rich in fish oil are usually promoting healthy blood pressure. Find a quality fish oil supplement at a health food market.
5. Vinegar- Vinegar has been around since Jesus walked the Earth and there is a reason why it is so popular. Apple cider vinegar includes vitamins C, A, E, B1, B2 and B6, in addition to potassium, magnesium, copper and many other helpful nutrients. Most of these vitamins and minerals have been shown to reduce hypertension.
We suggest mixing two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 8 ounces of water and a bit of honey to make up for the taste!
Start Your Natural Remedy Treatment Today!
And this is just the tip of the iceberg for treating the ‘silent killer’ naturally…
Our company has a combined 22 years of natural health experience and we know everything you can about natural treatments and high blood pressure. If you are interested in normalizing your high blood pressure in days, please visit our Hypertension Natural Treatment Website today. We offer the only guaranteed, natural health doctor-approved Hypertension Remedy Report on the market and would love to help you be hypertension free and side-effect free. And we might even help you shed a few pounds in the process!
With 22 years of natural health experience, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing are revolutionizing how doctors view high blood pressure disease. Discover a the only guaranteed Hypertension Natural Treatment