Kidney Stone Natural Remedies are one of the most popular natural remedies because they are simple and effective. Unfortunately, doctors and the medical industry have still found a way to make money by keeping people uneducated about kidney stones and many natural remedies that work!
Though natural remedies have often been labeled taboo in western culture. You might be surprised that many natural remedies are just as effective as their medical counterpart. It has even been reported that some doctors are even starting to recommend common kidney stone natural remedies to their patients.
Trying Natural Health
Natural Health is not the ‘new age’ form of health. It is in fact an ‘old age’ form of health because it uses your diet, lifestyle habits, supplements, minerals and modern science to heal many ailments. Some of which have been recommended for centuries.
For instance, most doctors tell their patients to drink more water to pass their kidney stone. Though you might not realize it, they have just recommended a natural health tip.
Here are some other natural health kidney stone remedies!
Kidney Stone Natural Remedies
1. High fluid intake- You should be drinking healthy fluids. Fruit and vegetable juices such as carrot, grape, and orange juices contain high levels of citrates. Citrates reduce the build up of uric acid and help eliminate the formation of calcium salts- both of which, if left unchecked, can lead to kidney stones.
2. Calcium- Though most kidney stones are calcium! Ironically, low calcium levels in your body can lead to calcium-based kidney stones, so be sure you are receiving an adequate calcium source in your diet.
3. Sugar in Moderation- Did you know that high levels of sugar intake are associated with kidney stones. Eating foods with less sugar is a good prevention tip.
4. Fiber- If you have been in the grocery store recently, you know how important fiber is to optimal health. We suggest getting 30 grams of fiber a day. Find cereals with 3 grams of fiber per serving and breads with 4 grams of fiber per slice. Water-soluble fiber which is in fruits and vegetables is also extremely beneficial.
5. Vitamins- We always recommend a high quality multivitamin but we also recommend some vitamins often forgotten. You should find a complete B complex vitamin which has been shown to help keep calcium levels down. Vitamin B deficiency is common in kidney stones sufferers.
6. Magnesium Supplement- We recommend a 300 mg a day magnesium supplement. This mineral has been shown in kidney stone prevention.
Kidney Stones Gone in 24 Hours?
These kidney stone remedies are simply the tip of the iceberg. To use these remedy tips and to discover a kidney stone cure that works in less than 24 hours, please visit our Dissolve Your Kidney Stones website.
With over 22 years of natural health expertise, we offer the only 100% guaranteed, doctor-approved, step by step kidney stone natural remedy around. Check out how we can save you hundreds to thousands with no pain at all! And the best part is you can dissolve them with only two ingredients.
Guaranteed! Trusted! 22 Years! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you 22 years of natural health expertise. Discover the only 100% guaranteed