A heartburn natural cure is one of the simplest and most effective herbal remedies available and yet very few know about it. Instead of a permanent cure for acid reflux, millions of people treat themselves with antacids which can only cause various side effects including Alzheimer’s.
Unfortunately, most industrial nations have turned their backs on natural health because of a medical industry focused completely on synthetic medications. Though pharmaceutical companies are pumping in trillions of dollars each year, natural health is finally making a return to most countries.
Are you curious how a heartburn natural cure works by healing the esophagus and sphincter? Do you want to say good-bye to antacids permanently?
It is time you try an Acid Reflux Herbal Remedy.
Saved by an Apple
I have been passionate about natural health for most of my life! Actually, it all began after my dad almost lost his life from an acid reflux induced stomach surgery that went bad. For one whole year after surgery, my dad spent most of his time over a toilet because of his intensified heartburn.
But one day it stopped! My dad immediately back tracked his previous meals and found out that a red apple caused his heartburn to subside. For the next two months, my dad carried a whole apple around wherever he went. No Acid Reflux!
Thirty years later, my dad carries a slice of apple (in a bag of course) around wherever he goes. And he finally found freedom because of a simple heartburn natural cure.
Maybe it is time you try some simple natural remedies?
Herbal Remedies Heartburn Tips
Just how everybody has different tastes, everybody’s bodies are different too. Many of our customers have found that an apple works great. Many have found that baking soda does the trick to neutralize the stomach acid. The point is you should try a variety of remedies and write down how your body reacts.
1. Honey- This is a very popular remedy because honey has been shown to rebuild tissue. In other words, it can actually heal a damaged esophagus and sphincter in days. Take one teaspoon whenever you feel any acid reflux discomfort.
2. Anise- This is a very popular herb that is also known as aniseed. It has been shown to aid with digestive conditions. It would be recommended to only use green anise, sweet anise and European anise for an acid reflux condition.
3. Peppermint- Many of my customers carry around peppermint. This herb makes sense because peppermint has been shown to help with digestion, stomach cramps, ulcers, and gas. I do have a few customers who also say that peppermint gum will even do the trick after a meal.
4. Lavender- Though you might know this one for its smell. Lavender is also helpful for reducing stomach acid. And stomach acid is part of the reason you are feeling the heartburn discomfort.
5. Pineapple- Pineapple contains enzymes and bromelain, an enzyme that reduces protein. Pineapples support digestion, reduce inflammation and heal tissue. All of these will contribute to a healthier esophagus and sphincter.
6. Alkaline foods- Do you remember the terms ‘acid’ and ‘basic or alkaline’? By knowing what foods are alkaline (basic), you can actually neutralize the stomach acid before it reaches your esophagus.
Say Good Bye to Heartburn by Tonight!
These natural remedies are the beginning of your treatment. As a natural health company, we strongly urge you to never use antacids again because of their side effects and aluminum content. (Check warning label of extended use)
If you are serious about a heartburn natural cure that literally works in hours, please visit our secured website today. We offer the ONLY 100% guaranteed, step-by-step Acid Reflux Remedy Report. If you are not satisfied with the results you can have the report for free!
Trusted! Natural! Guaranteed! With over 22 years of natural health experience, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have been revolutionizing how acid reflux is treated. For a simple and effective Heartburn Natural Cure.