Is a natural treatment for gout really worth trying? If you consider yourself a person who wants to better their health, then you are the perfect candidate to cure gout with no medication.
Does this sound like you?
It is the middle of the night and you suddenly wince with pain. Of all things, your big toe is throbbing and feels like it is on fire. As you hobble to turn on the lights, you see that your toe is swollen, reddened and the pain is beyond bearable.
But what are your options for how to cure gout?
The Gout Medications
Gout is a very serious disease. Though you think it is only affecting your toe, you are wrong. Gout is a disease indicator, which means that it is like a red light that is going off on your health ‘dashboard’. If you are suffering from gout, you could also have the following: tophi (a disease that affects the joints), high blood pressure or kidney stones.
With this said, you should immediately find a treatment that best works with your body. Most doctors prescribe an arrangement of anti-inflammatory and pain relievers including Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), Corticosteroids, or Colchicines.
Though these synthetic medications do help with the pain or inflammation, all of these treatments don’t do anything to cure the cause of gout, high uric acid levels.
How to Cure Gout with No Medication
Did you know that gout is one of the oldest recorded diseases? In fact, many historical documents show that gout plagued many kings in medieval times. And the main reason why many kings suffered from gout was because of their lifestyle of indulgence. Kings were often gluttons of foods and alcohol.
And knowing the cause of gout (overweight, alcohol consumption, your diet), modern day researchers now know the cure for gout. And surprisingly it is NOT synthetic medications.
You can cure it with a natural treatment for gout based on your lifestyle.
Natural Health Gout Tips
1. Water Therapy- If you are going to be the healthy person you want to be, you must start drinking 10-12 glasses of water a day. Water is a natural flusher that works to flush the potent uric levels out of the blood stream. It will also eliminate the feeling of ‘being hungry’.
2. Vitamins- Are you getting the right vitamins your body needs? Studies have shown a deficiency in vitamins such as A, B5 and E are serious factors that can lead to the formation and advancement of gout symptoms. Are you getting your core vitamins?
3. Berries- Did you know that there is various berries that will provide instant relief during a gout attack. For instance, because of their ability to efficiently neutralize uric acid, strawberries can create immediate relief from your symptoms. Suggested serving size: 1 cup during an attack.
4. Alfalfa- This herb is an excellent source of minerals and nutrients! But it is also has been shown to reduce uric acid levels. By drastically reducing the uric acid levels in your body (especially between joints), you can be gout free.
5. Your Diet- Possibly the best remedy, your diet can literally change how you look to how you feel. It also can determine whether you ever have a gout attack again. Our Gout Remedy Report gives a detailed list of foods you should eat and foods you should pass on.
Be Gout Free in 3 Hours
For immediate relief from the pain of gout, please visit our Natural Treatment for Gout website. We offer the only 100% guaranteed, step-by-step natural treatment that lists everything you need to know about curing gout permanently. Be gout free in 3 hours or less and let us help today!
Natural! Guaranteed! Honest! With 22 years of natural health expertise, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped more than ten thousand gout suffers with their No-Risk Natural Treatment for Gout.