“What are the most effective gout home remedies?” a customer once asked me? I immediately told him that there are many remedies for gout that have received positive feedback from my customers.
But with all the home remedies out there, what are the safest, simplest and most effective remedies for gout? That might depend upon your situation but usually you can treat the arthritic pain of gout without ever stepping foot into a hospital.
Unfortunately, millions of gout sufferers continue to see their doctor about the arthritis condition that usually affects the big toe. And after an expensive doctor visit and a more expensive prescription of pain killers, you still don’t have a cure for gout but only a treatment for the pain.
Why You Should Treat Gout and Not the Pain
As a natural health expert, I still regularly see the doctor for check-ups. But I do believe that doctor visits are sometimes excessive. For instance, it is reported that doctor visits are exponentially rising in the past decade. Some say that we have become the first generation who are allowing doctors to look over our health.
In the case of gout, you can be the health provider at the comfort of your home because gout can be cured naturally. In fact, some gout home remedies have been shown to reduce the pain and cure the uric crystals that cause the flare-up of gout.
And in most cases, doctors do not have an answer for treating the gout causing uric acid. They simply provide patients with pain relieving NSAIDs.
However, by curing gout naturally, you can say good bye to the pain and the high uric acid levels which cause gout.
Tips to Decrease Uric Acid Levels and Cure Gout
Here are some tips we discuss in our Gout Home Remedies Report.
1. Your Diet- You should learn what foods and beverages put you at risk for higher levels of uric acid formation. Stay away from purines. Foods that should be eliminated are red meats, fish roe, scallops, shellfish, beans, lentils, peas and alcohol.
2. Your weight- Do you know what your BMI is? Checking your body mass index can allow you to see what your ideal weight is. You should always try to be within 30 lbs. of your ideal weight. Obesity increases the risk of uric acid.
3. Flush Uric Acid- You can naturally flush uric acid with water. Go and buy a Nalgene water bottle and begin measuring how much water you drink per day. You should be drinking half your body weight in ounces per day.
4. Vitamin Therapy- Research studies have shown that a deficiency in vitamins such as A, B5 and E are serious factors that can lead to the formation and advancement of gout symptoms. You should get a quality multi-vitamin and also supplement individual vitamins if needed.
5. Fruity Therapy- Water soluble fiber is very beneficial to your health. There are at least 20 reasons to be eating fruits and veggies. A couple reasons are that some fruits actually neutralize uric acid and flush uric acid. Fiber is notorious for flushing the body and uric acid is excluded from the flush.
A Step by Step Remedy Gout Remedy
Never piece together a remedy and hope that it works! We offer a guaranteed Gout Remedy Report that is research-based, guaranteed and proven to satisfy! We have helped thousands of gout sufferers and would love to help you. To learn more about a step by step gout remedy, please visit us today.
Natural! Effective! Guaranteed! 3 words that have sold thousands of Gout Home Remedies Reports. With 22 years of natural health experience, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing guarantee their research!