There are over 30 acid reflux alternative treatments that you could find by Googling acid reflux right now! But what ones are the most effective and which ones can you try at the comfort of your own home. With heartburn statistics at an all time high, acid reflux natural health has become the fastest growing treatments for reflux.
But what alternative treatment will you choose from. As a natural health company with over 22 years of combined expertise, we have done the research and what we found will alarm you!
Antacids- Friend of Foe?
Antacids have probably been your friend for the past few years or more! They do what they’re intended to do… get rid of heartburn. But if you look closely you will notice that antacids also have a warning that says ‘do not take for more than 2 weeks’. Though in fine print, you should make sure you are not taking antacids excessively.
Antacids work under the premise that they neutralize stomach acid where it will no longer agitate the esophagus. However, antacids can also lead to worse problems like severe kidney damage if taking for more than 2 weeks continuously.
You should also know that antacids contain calcium or sodium bicarbonate that may cause side effects, such as dizziness, nausea, and vomiting. This primarily happens for people who consume large amounts of calcium. But in some cases, this can lead to permanent kidney damage caused by kidney stones. If you are unaware, kidney stones are primarily composed of calcium.
Now I ask you, “Are antacids a friend or a foe?”
Why You Should Try Acid Reflux Alternative Treatments?
If you suffer from acid reflux only a couple times a week I would recommend antacids. However, if you are finding that your heartburn problem is only getting worse and you are popping antacids like they are chewing mints… it is time you try an acid reflux alternative treatment.
The reason why is that the most effective remedies for Gastro esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) are the ones that work to heal and restore the esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The esophagus is the tube that carries food to your stomach. The sphincter is the muscle flap that closes and opens to let food into the stomach.
If you are continuously suffering from GERD, your esophagus and sphincter have been damaged by your stomach acid and will only get worse until you choose to treat them. The good news is that you do not need surgery and you do not need medication.
All you need to do is watch your diet and allow your esophagus and sphincter to heal with simple remedies. In summary, natural health will cure your problem and antacids will cure the symptoms.
Curing Your Esophagus and Sphincter
Fully restoring your esophagus and sphincter can take time but image never having to deal with acid reflux again! I am sure you will feel that it is worth it. Here is a short list on how to begin your acid reflux alternative treatment.
1. Only eat soft foods for 2 days. This will allow your esophagus to heal from the scratches made from hard or crunchy foods and the stomach acid.
2. Avoid spicy and acidic foods for 2 days. Typically acidic and spicy foods have been shown to cause GERD. We recommend not eating these foods for the first two days to allow the esophagus and sphincter to heal.
3. Lifestyle Changes- You should stop smoking and limit caffeine consumption during the first few days of your treatment. Both of these contribute to your reflux problem.
4. Water – You should drink water after every meal. Drinking water will keep your sphincter clean and allow your stomach to have a good seal. With a good seal, no stomach acid will be refluxed.
5. Honey – Ancient Egyptians knew the power of honey and recent research is showing that they were right. Honey has been shown to heal and restore damaged tissue. Use 1 – 2 teaspoons of raw, liquid honey when symptoms begin.
6. Try Proven Remedies – There are at least 10 more remedies that you can try for reflux. By experimenting with each of them, you will discover which remedy works for your GERD problem. Our Acid Reflux Remedy Report goes in detail about each remedy.
Curing Reflux for Good!
By fully curing your esophagus and sphincter, you will cure your acid reflux permanently. For a 100% guarantee, step by step acid reflux alternative treatments, please visit our Reflux website today! We have helped thousands of sufferers with our researched remedies and would love to help you!
Finally, if you check out our website now, you will find our company’s natural health doctor discuss one simple remedy that has worked for many of his patients.
Proven! Effective! Natural! With 22 year of health experience, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer the only 100% guaranteed acid reflux alternative treatments on the e-market. Check us out today!