There are numerous natural remedies to lower high blood pressure and about half of them involve your diet. With one and three American adults suffering from this deadly disease, it is important to watch your diet. As a natural health expert, I know many people who were eating themselves into an early grave.
And I know thousands of people who have normalized their high blood pressure naturally with hypertension holistic secrets. I would like to share with you 10 ways to become a healthier person, lose weight and lower high blood pressure. And you don’t even have to take medication…
Holistic Health Tips to Cure Hypertension
1. Vegetables – Eating vegetables will help you get plenty of nutrients which are important for lowering blood pressure. We suggest 4 to 5 servings of vegetables a day. They also aid in flushing cholesterol and plaque with their high water soluble fiber content.
2. Fruits – Fruit also contains water soluble fiber which aids in flushing the body. It also contains Vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) which is a vitamin that has been the news. A 500 milligram supplement of vitamin C has been found to reduce pressure by 9 percent. We suggest 4 to 5 servings per day.
3. Grains – We recommend switching to whole grains. For instance, oats have been found to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. Remember the Cheerios commercial! Make sure you look at what kinds of breads and cereals you are eating. Make a goal to look at the label for high dietary fiber content.
4. The Big Catch – 2 to 3 servings of fish a week is a perfect health tip for your heart. It is also important to know that fish oil can reduce blood pressure. If you absolutely hate fish, you can supplement fish oil capsules and one tablespoon of flaxseed oil daily.
5. Low Fat – Whenever possible, you should be going with lean meats and lower-fat dairy products. This will keep the arteries open like freeways and normalize you know what!
6. Walnuts – Nuts are in the meat group because they are rich in protein. But they are also loaded with many micronutrients. For instance, an ounce of walnuts daily gives you all the Omega 3s you need, while almonds are a great source of vitamin E. They are also loaded with potassium and selenium.
7. Water – Possibly the most important thing you will read in this article. Being well hydrated has hundreds of benefits including eliminating waste from your body. It will help flush sodium (contributor to hypertension). Water will also make you feel full which will reduce food cravings. By drinking 12 tall glasses of water per day, you can lower high blood pressure and lose weight!
8. Sodium – Salt is a major factor in this deadly disease. You should watch your salt intake by avoiding processed or prepared foods. If you do go out for the evening, make sure you drink plenty of water (no alcohol or soda) with your meal to flush the sodium quickly.
9. Organics – If you knew how many pesticides, herbicides and chemicals were sprayed on your produce you would cringe. A great way to keep your body functioning at optimal levels is to start eating organic produce. These produces should be organic: peaches, strawberries, bell peppers, apples and lettuce.
10. Cheers – Drinking green tea has also been shown to reduce pressure. You should drink about one cup per day which will help you relax. By the way, low levels of stress are a great way to normalize pressure.
What Else Can You Do?
Your diet is about half of your holistic treatment for lowering high blood pressure. If you are interested in more natural remedies to lower high blood pressure, please visit our website today.
We offer a High Blood Pressure Remedy Report that educates you on everything about naturally normalizing your pressure. Our 35 page report is research based and is medical-doctor approved. To try our remedies risk-free for 6 months, check out our 100% satisfaction guarantee that has helped tens of thousands cure themselves at home… with NO harsh prescription medications!
Natural! No Side Effects! Guaranteed! With 22 years of holistic health experience, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have sold thousands of Natural Remedies to Lower High Blood Pressure. Are you next?