Did you know that one of the fastest growing treatments for hypertension is high blood pressure natural cures? In fact, because of the side effects associated with hypertension, many doctors are now prescribing some of these same natural cures along with prescriptions.
However, many people are wondering if it is possible to not take high blood pressure (HBP) prescriptions and still cure the disease known as the silent killer. Though dedication is required, there are thousands of ‘baby boomers’ who have weaned themselves off prescriptions completely and are completely cured of hypertension.
Just imagine being in great shape and not having to deal with the prescriptions and side effects.
Hypertension Prescription Side Effects
We’ve done the research for you! Here is what you should know about your ‘miracle’ prescriptions.
Diuretics are very popular because they rid your body of water and sodium. This will result in a lower score. However, these prescriptions can actually make you unhealthier in the long run because they literally drain your body of nutrients. And if you understand the natural cure, you will know that many essential vitamins and minerals (calcium, potassium and magnesium) are needed to normalize your pressure.
Beta Blockers work because they slow down the heart which will relieve the pressure. But did you know that common side effects include fatigue, poor circulation resulting in cold hands and feet, dizziness, dryness of mouth, eyes and skin and also asthma-like symptoms? I thought they were suppose to help?
ACE Inhibitors reduce the formation of angiotensin II which relaxes the arteries. The relaxed arteries will then relieve some of the pressure. Common side effects include loss of taste, skin rash, coughing, and possible kidney failure.
Alpha Blockers work by relaxing the muscles which will keep the pressure lowered. However, side effects associated with this prescription include headaches, nausea, fatigue, weight gain, irregular heartbeat and cholesterol problems. In other words, you will get unhealthier.
And if you consider what you are paying for, don’t you think that you should get a cure and not a band-aid to get a lower number?
5 Ways to Cure Hypertension Naturally
We are going to focus in on your diet! There are numerous ways that include vitamin therapy, mineral therapy, exercise tips, breathing tips, etc; but these have to deal with your dieting plan.
1. Sodium is a major cause. Reduce your intake to 2,300 mg a day. Stay away from processed foods which are loaded with sodium.
2. Lower your meat intake because many of the meats we eat are high in sodium. Especially stay away from red meats.
3. Fruits and veggies offer you with a natural flush. In other words, you can lower you score as you eat. We recommend at least 7 serving of raw, fresh fruits and vegetables because of their high soluble fiber content.
4. Avoid fats. Fats usually equate to cholesterol, saturated fat, and trans fats. Try to keep your intake to less than 60 grams a day. If you eat smaller portions, you will have no problem staying below 60.
5. Water flushes! Again, when you begin to understand healthy living you will always notice water is a factor. Over 80% of Americans are dehydrated. Over 70% of Americans are not healthy. Do you notice a correlation? Try to aim for at least 10 full glasses of water a day to flush your body.
Naturally Cure High Blood Pressure
It took you years to develop this disease and it could take you weeks to cure yourself. Congratulations on not wanting to use prescriptions. These 5 tips are a great start but this is just the tip of the pyramid on natural health research involving hypertension.
If you are interested in a natural cure please visit our Blood Pressure Natural Cures website. We offer the only 100% guarantee that lasts 6 months (by that time you will be fully cured!) For our step by step report, please visit us today!
Researched! Natural! No Side Effects! With 22 years of natural health experience, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer the only 100% guaranteed Blood Pressure Natural Cures Report. Get yours today!