You are tired of the painful side effects and you are looking for a urinary tract infection cure. Should you try antibiotics or should you attempt to cure your infection with a home remedy? Surprisingly, both treatments could be effective but one treatment is considerably healthier for your body and your body’s bacteria. And more affordable!
Fact! Urinary tract infection medication users have a 25% chance of having multiple infections during the course of their lifetime. Many experts believe that antibiotics leave the urinary tract susceptible to infections with an unbalance of good bacteria (antibiotics kill good bacteria).
Fact! Urinary tract infection home remedies have become the newest rave in the natural health field. Many experts believe that bladder infections are one of the simplest infections to cure naturally. However, money-hungry pharmaceutical companies continue to distribute antibiotics that could do more harm than good.
Why Natural Health Works?
In the case of urinary tract infections, bacteria is making a home on the lining of your bladder walls. Antibiotics work because they kill all bacteria (including good bacteria). Home remedies usually work because they also kill the bacteria (E coli) through boosting the body’s immunity and using natural acids or fruit to flush the bacteria.
The great thing about home remedies is that they are completely natural (not synthetic) and they leave the body and immune system healthier. In other words, you will be healing your body as God intended it to be healed. And you don’t have to pay for the doctor’s visit nor the prescription.
Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedy Tips
Home remedies have been around for a long time. However, U.T.I. home remedies research has only been around for the last few years. And here are 5 things you should know if you are going to treat your infection from home.
1. The most effective way to prevent recurring U.T.I.s is to eat a high fiber diet that is properly balanced. Begin to eat at least 5 fruits or vegetables a day to stay regular and flush your body. We recommend these fiber foods that will keep the pH of the urinary tract balanced: kale, spinach, potatoes, yams, zucchini, carrots, squash, onions, broccoli, beet greens, eggplant, green beans, avocado, grapes, pears, apples and mineral water.
2. Did you know that your kidney is extremely important in the fight against infections? An alfalfa juice concentrate can improve your kidney’s function by helping it rid your body of toxins and increase the flow of urine. Another tip would be to use cranberry fruit tablets to aid with the alfalfa juice concentrate. Cranberries contain a compound which can keep the E coli bacteria from adhering to the walls of your bladder.
3. We also recommend using vitamin C and zinc to give your immune system a quick boost. A healthy immunity is extremely important when you are trying to fight off the bacteria associated with the infection.
4. Water! Water! Water! Did you know that 80% of Americans are not getting enough water per day? And when your body is not able to flush itself properly, urinary tract infections are more likely to result because of bacteria being left in the bladder. You should be drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water per day.
5. And lifestyle changes! You should know some simple rules to follow during an infection like wiping from front to back. Never using fragrances or soaps. Eating a balanced diet. And urinating after intercourse.
A Step by Step Remedy
Do these 5 tips sound realistic to you? All of these tips are great prevention and useful in your home treatment, however, they are not it! If you are interested in curing your urinary tract infection at home, please visit our Urinary Tract Infection Cure website today. We offer the only 6 month, 100% guarantee on the market and promise you satisfaction.
Read our doctor-approved, researched based Urinary Tract Infection Remedy Report today!
Natural! Effective! Guaranteed! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you 22 years of natural health expertise and thousands of hours of research for the only step by step Urinary Tract Infection Cure.