Did you know that cholecystectomy complications are one of the greatest concerns with gallbladder surgery? Though complications include an increased risk of cancer, still more than 500,000 surgeries are performed in America alone.
Though this surgery is a very common type of surgery, many doctors and experts are now asking whether surgery is the best path for those who suffer from gallstones. Many are now recommending a simple gallstone remedy that has a remarkably high success rate.
Have you considered a simple gallstone remedy instead of surgery?
What Your Surgeon Should Tell You
Most people who are suffering from gallstones blocking the bile ducts (also called acute cholecystitis) are immediately recommended to get a cholecystectomy (gallbladder surgery). Unfortunately, many patients spend almost $15,000 for surgery and hospital bills.
But before you go under the knife to remove your organ, the gallbladder, many doctors are now suggesting a simple gallbladder flush that could save you thousands and your organ. In fact, it could also save you from being diagnosed with cancer 20 years from now.
Here are some of the complications that are associated with gallbladder surgery.
Complications of Gallbladder Surgery
Obviously, your gallbladder does have a purpose and it involves helping you digest food. The gallbladder collects and stores bile from the liver’s byproduct and then releases it during the appropriate times during digestion.
Without this often important organ, you risk the following complications.
1. Removing your gallbladder increases your risk of bowel and colon cancers.
2. People who have had their gallbladder removed have a higher blood cholesterol level. And as you might know, high cholesterol often can lead to other heart problems.
3. Many sufferers also experience stomach pains, diarrhea or nausea after surgery because of bile leaks. Sometime emergency surgeries must be performed to fix the problem.
4. A recent survey revealed that almost 50% of patients have at least one complaint about the post-surgery. Most complaints include abdominal discomfort after surgery that can last up to two years.
5. One major complication with surgery is injury to the bile duct because of limited visibility during surgery. This can create more adverse effects to the abdominal discomfort.
A Simple Gallstone Remedy
If you are in the least bit worried about your gallbladder surgery, please take time to visit our website about a simple gallstone remedy. We offer the only gallbladder flush remedy that is 100% guaranteed for 6 months. Pass your gallstones in less than 24 hours with our step by step treatment. And picture yourself calling to cancel your surgery by tomorrow.
Joe Barton has sold thousands of gallstone remedies with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on his researched remedy reports. To avoid surgery, keep your gallbladder and flush your stones, visit us today!