Imagine what life would be like if you could flush your gallbladder and pass your gallstones? You could keep your organ, the gallbladder. You could save thousands of dollars by canceling your surgery. You also wouldn’t have to deal with the 2 year side effects while your body adjusts to its missing organ.
Fact! Over 500,000 people get their organ, the gallbladder, removed each year.
Unfortunately, about 80% of those people most likely could have passed their gallstones with simple remedies that work by flushing the gallbladder. And more unfortunately, many surgeons, doctors and hospitals will not think twice about removing your gallbladder to make a few thousand dollars (+$15,000).
Maybe it is time you try some simple gallstone remedies before you get your gallbladder removed?
Flushing Your Gallbladder
You most likely have cholesterol based gallstones that are lodged into your bile ducts. Fortunately, you could probably flush your gallstones painlessly with a simple gallbladder flush.
Imagine what would happen if you never flushed your toilet. Gross, huh? Well, most people are not flushing their bodies like nature intended them to. Many people are walking around with a body full of toxins, chemicals, cholesterol, plaque, uric acid and more. All of these things can lead to complications like gallstones.
Fact! Over 80% of America’s population are dehydrated and don’t know it.
Fact! Nutrition studies show that most people are not getting enough dietary fiber and water soluble fiber which aids in flushing your body and keeping you regular.
Here are two examples of reasons why flushing your body is important. Most likely you have gallstones because of a poor health habit. Fortunately, your body also has the intelligence to naturally heal itself and flush gallstones naturally.
Pass Your Gallbladder Gallstones Naturally
Here are 5 tips that your doctor should have suggested before he scheduled your gallbladder surgery.
1. Your diet and nutrition plan is extremely important! A diet high in fat and sugar combined with an inactive lifestyle increases your risk of redeveloping more gallstones. You can avoid this risk by eating healthy with low calorie and high fiber foods. Avoid fast foods, processed foods and whole milk products.
2. Do you know what your body mass index is? Google BMI and discover if you are above your ideal weight. If so, you should try to lose weight at about 1-2 pounds per week. However, a low-calorie, rapid weight loss diet will disrupt bile chemistry and could put you at risk of developing more stones.
3. Another great tip is vitamin therapy. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is used by the body to convert cholesterol to bile acids. With less cholesterol and more acids, the risk of developing gallstones greatly decreases.
4. Walk! Did you know that exercise is one of the best things you can do for your body. Exercising allows every body’s systems to run more efficiently. Many of our customers have shared about walking everyday for a week and seeing their gallstone miraculously pass. Try to stay active for at least 20 minutes each day.
5. A Gallbladder Flush! We also recommend a simple gallbladder flush which will cleanse the liver and gallbladder. Typically, years of toxins and cholesterol can be built up in these organs which can create havoc for your health. By flushing your gallbladder, most gallstones will dislodge from the bile ducts and pass painlessly through your system. A simple gallbladder flush is detailed in this Gallstone Remedy Report.
Pass Gallstones at Home
Imagine canceling your surgery by tomorrow! If you are interested in trying a 100% satisfaction guaranteed Gallstone Remedy that works in 24 hours, please visit our Pass Gallstones website.
We offer the only step by step, researched based remedy report on the internet which guarantees results. We promise you will be satisfied or you pay nothing. For immediate download, visit us today!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer the only 100% guaranteed Gallstone Remedy Report. This step by step remedy is available, very affordable, and promises you results!