There are well over 20 ways to treat gout naturally! But the most effective home remedies for gout all have one thing in common… they flush uric acid!
Fact! Did you know that the cause of your gout is uric acid in your blood stream?
And if you are suffering from the miserable pain of gout, you can learn numerous ways to treat gout by flushing the uric acid out of your body. In fact, many gout sufferers have completely treated all of gout’s symptoms (pain, swelling, inflammation, reddening) by simply using proven and effective remedies that lower purine levels (foods that contain purines) and flushing out the uric acid that causes gout crystals.
If you are interested in a simple way to become healthier and an effective way to treat gout, this article is for you!
Is There a Gout Cure?
As a natural health expert specializing in gout, I read a lot of e-mails with this question, “Is there really a cure for gout?” And I must admit that this question has a difficult answer.
Because health officials state that there is no definite cure for gout! However, there is a definite cure for gout’s symptoms. In other words, you may be able to treat all of the pain, inflammation and swelling but technically you are still very susceptible to a gout attack.
For instance, most of my customers will agree that they have learned how to completely treat gout. They do not deal with any of the pain anymore. However, there is still uric acid crystals (the cause of gout) lodged between their affected joints. And the only reason the crystals are not a problem is because the sufferer now knows how to control the effects with simple flushing remedies.
5 Gout Home Remedies
Gout research shows very promising results with continually flushing uric acid (the cause of gout). Here are some simple ‘rules of thumb’ that will help you learn how to treat gout!
1. Knowledge is your most important attack against gout! Prevention is always the best medicine for treating this common problem. Here are some simple tips that will put you at risk for uric acid formation. You should not eat meats such as kidneys, liver, tripe, tongue and red meat. You should also avoid fish roe, scallops, shellfish, beans, lentils and peas. We also recommend moderating alcohol consumption.
2. Baking soda and water is also a common remedy used in many natural health circles. We recommend mixing a half teaspoon of baking soda with 8 ounces of water. You can take this drink 3 times a day to relieve the pain.
3. Strawberries are also a perfect remedy because of their ability to neutralize uric acid. We recommend one cup of strawberries during an attack.
4. You should also learn what core vitamins you need to be pain free. One important vitamin is vitamin C because it lowers uric acid levels during an acute attack. We recommend taking 1,000 mg per hour during an attack. We also suggest 500 to 3,000 mg daily for prevention.
5. We also recommend trying a Gout Flushing Remedy treatment that works by flushing your body of uric acid. There are over 10 different ways to naturally pass uric acid from your bloodstream.
Treat Your Gout in 2 Hours
Would you try a natural remedy if it was 100% guaranteed to work? Of course, because a 100% satisfaction guarantee allows you to try the remedy and see if it works!
And this is the reason why Barton Publishing has sold over 10,000 Gout Remedy Reports with an exceptionally high success rate. If you would like to learn how to be gout free in 2 hours, please visit our Home Remedies for Gout website.
100% Guaranteed! Researched! Natural! For a guaranteed way to cure gout’s symptoms, please visit our website today! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer 7 simple step by step home remedies for gout!