With all the gallstones cures out there, which one is the most effective? This question is asked by over one million Americans each year and most of them opt for removing there gallbladder (which is an organ). Unfortunately, many of these patients will also regret their decision either because of the uncomfortable side effects (diarrhea for 2 years) and the long term side effect (removing your gallbladder may cause bowel and colon cancer).
But before you get your organ removed, the gallbladder, you should know that you can pass gallstones naturally with some simple gallstones cures that many surgeons do not want you to discover.
But before you learn about passing your gallstones, you may want to know why you are suffering from this painful disease.
If you are suffering from gallstones, chances have it that you fall into the category of the Gallstones Four F’s.
1. Fat! You may have a few extra pounds around the waist! Studies show that 2 out of 3 adults are overweight. It is also documented that 1 out of 4 adults are obese. If you are part of this category, you run an increased risk of suffering from gallstones. The first step is to check your Body Mass Index (BMI) and to begin a healthy diet and exercise program.
2. Forty! You may be in your 40s and beginning to realize that things are not working as well as they used to. Don’t fret because you need to learn how to eat according to your body. When you had a 20 year old body; you could eat like a 20 year old. But now that you are forty; you may need to eat like a 40 year old. And because gallstones are typically caused by a poor diet, eating healthy at age 40 is extremely important.
3. Females! Unfortunately, ladies are more prone to gallstones than men. Because women typically have a higher body mass index and live a less active lifestyle, women are more likely to be diagnosed with gallstones.
4. Fertile! Many women also are diagnosed with gallstones when they are pregnant. Many experts believe this is because an increased level of hormones.
But whatever the case, you can be sure that most of us do not have to get surgery to be gallstone free. Therefore, before gallstone surgery, you may wish to try some gallstones cures which may save you thousands of dollars and save your organ.
Two Gallstones Cures You Should Try!
Because most gallstones are composed of cholesterol, you may wish to try these simple cleanses.
1. Gallbladder and Liver Cleanse – Because the liver’s job is to remove most toxins, chemicals, and impurities in your body, it is very important to naturally cleanse it annually. This type of cleanse helps eliminate buildup of excess toxins and allows the liver to keep performing at its maximum capacity. The flush will use natural ingredients such as grapefruit, lemons and extra virgin olive oil to help the gallstone(s) pass. Most treatments will work within 24 hours.
2. Clean Food Cleanse – Many people will also use a ‘clean food’ cleanse. This cleanse works by simply eating foods in their natural state (fresh fruits and fresh vegetables). You should avoid any food that has been packaged, processed or prepared. It may also be helpful to eat organic foods. Though research is still novel to this cleanse, many of our customers have passed their gallstones in 3-4 days. It is also important to know what foods you should be eating.
Pass Your Gallstones Painlessly in 24 Hours or Less
We guarantee you will pass your gallstones in 24 hours or less! And this 100% satisfaction guarantee has allowed us to help thousands of suffers avoid gallbladder surgery. Our 40+ page remedy report will educate you on everything you need to know to cure and prevent gallstones.
Take a moment and visit our safe and secured website. We promise you will not be disappointed with our researched, step by step remedies.
100% Guaranteed to Work! Let Joe Barton and Barton Publishing teach you how to pass your gallstone(s) in 24 hours or less with a researched and step by step Gallstones Cures Report. Upload yours today!