I recently received an e-mail asking what are the most effective natural cures for gout. As a natural health gout expert, I receive these types of e-mails almost everyday. With insurance rates through the roof, the poor economy and the side effects associated with NSAIDs, thousands of people are turning to gout natural remedies every day.
But what remedies are quack and which ones are legitimate?
Here are some simple and FREE tips for curing gout naturally. Though there are over 30 different ways to flush uric acid and cure gout symptoms, I’ve heard plenty of great feed-back from these 5 tips!
5 Tips to Cure Gout from Your Home
1. Gout is caused by uric acid crystals. There is no proven way to flush the crystals which have made a home between your joints. But, you can flush the uric acid in your blood stream which contributes to gout attacks and more crystals. You can do this pretty easily be drinking enough water.
Tip: Drink half your body weight in ounces of water per day. You weigh 220 lbs. = 110 ounces of water.
2. A common trend among gout sufferers is inactivity. If you live a sedentary lifestyle, you are very likely to get gout someday. On the other hand, when you exercise your body is able to effectively flush your body of toxins, uric acid and other impurities. It is also thought to be able to break up uric acid crystals between joints.
Tip: Try to go for a walk at least once a day. Eventually, find an exercise program that suits your body type and goals.
3. Your diet is extremely critical in the fight against gout. By eating the wrong foods you could be eating purines which break down and form into uric acid. You can avoid a high purine count by avoiding friend foods, high fattening foods, meats and animal products.
Tip: Try to eat a healthy diet of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your animal-based foods. Stay away from fast foods and processed foods.
4. Did you know that you can actually flush your body and de-toxify yourself with fruits and vegetables. Water soluble fiber (fruits and vegetables) is the best way to flush your body regularly.
Tip: Visit your produce aisle at your market of choice and stock up on fruits and vegetables. Aim for at least 5 servings a day.
5. Educate yourself. Did you know that most gout suffers know only 20% of gout dos and don’ts. By educating yourself about gout and gout research, you may be able to better understand how to cure gout symptoms.
Tip: Visit Natural Cures for Gout today for all the proven and researched remedies.
Cure Gout in Less Than One Day
Here are 5 easy tips to start your gout home treatment today. However, there are at least 30+ remedies or tips that you should also know. Discover a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the only Gout Cure that works in less than 24 hours.
You could be gout free by tomorrow, please visit us today and learn why taking medication for gout could eventually lead to a disfigured and painful joint.
Natural! Researched! Guaranteed to Work! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing combine 22 years of natural health expertise to offer you the only step by step Natural Cures for Gout Report. Upload yours now!