Did you know that many doctors are now saying that acid reflux natural remedies out perform every antacid or prescription drug? Why is this?
Most GERD (gastro esophageal reflux disease) experts believe that natural remedies have become so popular because they work to restore tissue health to the esophagus and sphincter. In other words, they work because they cure the cause of heartburn.
Antacids and most prescription medications work to cure the symptoms, namely the heartburn. Both treatments will be temporary helpful because they neutralize the stomach acid so you don’t have to feel the pain. Unfortunately, your esophagus and sphincter tissue is still damaged.
If you are continually suffering from uncomfortable acid reflux symptoms, maybe it is time you try the most effective acid reflux natural remedies.
Why You Must Restore the Tissue
Antacids are great for temporary relief. But they are not the answer to cure heartburn. What you need is a cure that permanently treats the problem and NOT the symptoms.
Therefore, you must realize what is happening to your body. Most likely if you suffer from consistent GERD problems, you probably have tissue damage to both the esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter (LES). This is caused by the stomach acid that was refluxed up.
But there are well over 20 different researched remedies that work to restore tissue health and strengthen the sphincter to keep the stomach acids where they belong. In other words, the keys to curing acid reflux are this…
1. Restore Tissue of esophagus (the tube food travels to reach stomach)
2. Restore Tissue of sphincter (muscle flap that keeps stomach acid and food in stomach)
3. Strengthen sphincter flap
5 Ways to Keep Stomach Acid and Food where it Belongs
1. With natural health, prevention is always stressed! Obviously, it is no use to cure acid reflux only to have it return weeks later. Therefore, some of the best prevention tips are to quit smoking, limit coffee intake, avoid spicy and acidic foods and chew your food thoroughly and chew sugar-less gum after every meal (produces saliva to aid with digestion).
2. Keeping your sphincter closed is also extremely important. One of the best tips is to drink a tall glass of water after every meal which aids in keeping the sphincter clean and sealed with the stomach.
3. You should also give the esophagus time to heal by making sure you chew your food. When beginning your 24 hour home treatment, we encourage you to only eat soft foods for 2-3 days to not allow crunchy foods to scratch the tissue. You can return to a normal diet after your 24 hour treatment.
4. Did you know that honey is also a cure? Honey is one of the oldest acid reflux natural remedies and actually works because it naturally heals body tissue. We recommend 1 teaspoon of honey every time you feel discomfort.
5. Finally you should educate yourself on the numerous remedies for acid reflux. Because research is so critical to finding legitimate natural health cures, we recommend 20 of the best researched remedies. And because everybody is different, usually one remedy won’t work the same for all people. This Acid Reflux Remedy Report details all researched remedies for the disease.
Cure Your Reflux by Tomorrow
Are these 5 tips giving you hope for your reflux problem. If so, this is just the tip of the iceberg for you complete and permanent cure. In fact, our 20+ researched remedies are compiled in a step by step remedy report that only costs the price of a meal.
And the best part is that it currently has a 97% success rate for the thousands who have tried our remedies. If you would like to Cure Acid Reflux and NOT the symptoms, please visit our website today. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee (for 6 months) has helped thousands! Are you next?
Be part of the 97% of people who cured their acid reflux in 24 hours. If you would like a step by step, researched, doctor approved Acid Reflux Natural Remedies Report, visit us today. 50% off now!