Why is the term ‘reflux diet‘ exploding on search engines everywhere? The reason is because millions of acid reflux sufferers are now using a reflux diet to treat heartburn naturally instead of medication or antacids. And many of them have started their treatment with a common piece of fruit.
Have you experienced the painful symptoms of Acid Reflux? Painful heartburn, refluxed stomach acid, gagging, chest pain, continual discomfort, vomiting and even nausea
If you experience this almost every day, this article could save you thousands in medical costs in years to come and could offer you a permanent solution to treating your acid reflux naturally.
Look at your Antacid Warning Labels ASAP!
Next time you get a chance, take a look at your antacid label. Whether it is Zantac, Prilosec OTC, Pepcid AC, or Tegamet, you will notice that you should not take antacids for more than 2 weeks. This is partially because it can be very hazardous to your health and cause an increased risk of cancer. (I wrote on this in another article!)
And secondly, antacids are the doctor’s only cure for reflux (other than surgery). Unfortunately, it is really no cure at all because it only treats the symptoms for 2 weeks.
And the reason why antacids will NEVER cure reflux permanently is because they don’t treat the cause of your reflux… your esophageal sphincter and your esophagus.
Let me explain why you need to cure your sphincter and esophagus to cure reflux!
How to Treat Reflux Naturally with Reflux Diet
Your esophagus is the tube that carries food to your stomach. If you have suffered from continuous heartburn for more than 2 months, you most likely have a damaged esophagus because of reflux stomach acid.
Your Lower Esophageal Sphincter (LES) is the muscle flap that allows food to go into stomach and keeps stomach acid inside your stomach. If you have suffered from continual reflux problems, your esophageal sphincter is not working correctly.
And you have two choices to permanently cure Acid Reflux, Surgery or a Reflux Remedy using your diet. Here are some simple tips to start your reflux diet today!
1. Begin your treatment with a cup of water. Actually you should be drinking at least 12 glasses of water a day. Specifically, drink a tall glass of water after every meal or snack. Water keeps the sphincter clean and healthy which contributes to a tight seal on the stomach. (It also helps you lose weight!)
2. You should also avoid further damage to your esophagus (tube that carries food to stomach). You can prevent damage by avoiding crunchy foods for 2-3 days. We also suggest avoiding acidic and spicy foods which can also damage your esophagus during these first few days.
3. You should also avoid fried and fatty foods, peppermint, chocolate, coffee, citrus fruits (acid), and tomato products. This will only last 2-3 days.
4. Make sure you only meals that are the size of your fist. You should eat 5-6 meals that are the size of your fist which has been shown to help with acid reflux but also with weight loss.
5. Try to stop smoking for at least 2-3 days. Obviously, quitting smoking permanently would be better.
6. Eat an Apple. A simple red apple actually cured my dad’s acid reflux and saved his life, read his story at Treat Heartburn Naturally.
Acid Reflux Remedy Cures Acid Reflux Instantly
Acid reflux can destroy your life! If you are tired of buying antacids that don’t work! If you are worried about taking antacids for longer than 2 weeks! If you would like to permanently cure Acid Reflux today with a simple step by step remedy, today is your lucky day!
For a 100% guaranteed, researched based, step by step gallstone remedy, please visit our website today. We offer a Reflux Remedy Report for the price of a meal which works in 24 hours and is guaranteed for 6 months. Download your now!
Guaranteed to Cure Reflux in 24 Hours or Less! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you the best research, the longest guarantee and 22 years of natural health experience compiled in a step by step Cure Reflux Report.