Did you know that the 2 most popular questions regarding gallstones are:
What is the best gallstone removal treatment?
Is it possible to dissolve gallstones with natural remedies?
It is no mystery that removing your gallbladder, an organ, is making most people a little bit skeptical. And millions of people are looking for alternative treatments to remove their gallstones before they remove their gallbladder. And if you got more than 2 days before your gallbladder surgery, maybe it is time you look into dissolving your gallstones with simple and effective gallstone remedies.
Why Natural Remedies can Dissolve Gallstones?
It is no secret that some natural remedies work? Each year, more and more research studies are finding that many natural remedies have some legitimacy to them. Obviously, researchers are also finding that many remedies don’t work. However in the case of gallstones, specifically cholesterol based gallstones, there are many simple alternative treatments you may wish to try before surgery.
But why Cholesterol Based Gallstones?
Cholesterol based gallstones are predominantly the most common gallstones. About 80% of gallstones are cholesterol based which is great for the sufferer. Because this type of gallstone is mainly caused by one’s lifestyle, you can use simple lifestyle habits or treatments to flush the gallstones. In other words, you can painlessly pass your gallstones with a gallbladder, liver and colon cleanse. But why all 3 organs?
All 3 organs must be flushed because research is showing how all three symptoms function together. In other words, for your gallbladder to pass the gallstones, you must flush both the liver and colon too.
The Best Gallstone Removal Treatment Involves…
1. Water is essential for most alternative treatments because water keeps the body working at peak levels. It is proven that water makes the body run more efficiently. Research shows you should be drinking at least 10-12 glasses a day.
2. You may also wish to go for a walk. You workout for 20 minutes and you sweat. This is your body flushing itself of toxins, salts and even impurities. And your body will also begin to flush the organs after exercising for a consistent period of time. You should try to exercise for at least 20 minutes every day.
3. Your diet is also extremely important with your alternative treatment. We suggest staying away from high fat foods including fried foods. Obviously, more cholesterol you consume will result in more cholesterol processed by your gallbladder. Stay away from eggs, pork, onions, milk, fowl, citrus, corn, beans and nuts. You may be able to reintroduce these foods to your diet once you pass your stones.
4. You should also eat foods that naturally flush your gallbladder, liver and colon like water soluble fiber. Water soluble fiber will become your best friend to keep gallstones treated and prevented. A great source of fiber is all fruits and vegetables. Get at least 5-6 a day.
5. Finally, we also recommend educating yourself on step by step, researched gallstones natural remedies. You can find a doctor approved, researched based remedy at Gallstone Removal Treatment.
Calling to Cancel Your Surgery?
Thousands of surgeries are canceled every day. Don’t feel obligated to go through with surgery just because you are scheduled! Thousands of our customers have called the morning of surgery to cancel because they dissolved and passed their gallstones naturally.
For a 100% guaranteed, researched based, step by step gallstone remedy, please visit our website today. We offer a Gallstones Remedy Report for the price of a meal which works in 24 hours and is guaranteed for 6 months. Download your now!
Guaranteed to Pass Gallstones in 24 Hours or Less! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you the best research, the longest guarantee and 22 years of natural health experience compiled in a step by step Gallstone Removal Report.