There are plenty of useful remedies for kidney stones! But most doctors recommend drinking plenty of water and waiting, and waiting and waiting. There is a reason why they tell you to wait.
Fact! In about 85% of kidney stone cases, the stones are usually small enough to pass during urination. This will most likely take place within 4 days of the symptoms. And symptoms for kidney stones include a severe pain in the groin, back or side. The best treatment for these symptoms is to drink plenty of water to help the kidney stone pass. Most doctors recommend drinking 2 to 3 quarts per day and recommend taking pain killers. But is there more you can do?
You bet! And you might find yourself disappointed with your doctor’s advice once you hear some other useful remedies for kidney stones.
Effective Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones hurt. In fact, many women who have had kids say that kidney stone pain can be worse than pregnancy. But you do not have to deal with the pain longer than 24 hours. Did you know that 90% of kidney stones should pass within the first 24 hours of treatment if you use a few natural remedies to dissolve them? Here are some helpful and effective tips to start your treatment today.
1. Prevention and treatment usually walk hand in hand. With natural health, you can usually cure most ailments by treating the cause. Therefore, you should be drinking water (preferably distilled) because dehydration is typically the cause of most calcium based kidney stones.
2. You should also stay active. It is proven that a healthy and active body works more efficiently. All your bodily symptoms, including your kidneys, will work better. Therefore, go for that walk you seem to never have time for. Wake up early tomorrow to go to the fitness center. It could help flush your stones.
3. You should also avoid all spicy foods until your stones pass. A recent study showed how kidney stones are almost nonexistent to those cultures who eat no spicy foods.
4. You should also drink fruit and vegetable juices such as carrot, grape and orange juices. These juices contain high levels of citrates. Citrates reduce the buildup of uric acid and help eliminate the formation of calcium salts (most kidney stones are made up of calcium).
5. You should also take a magnesium supplement of no less than 300-350 mg per day. Many kidney stones sufferers are deficient in magnesium and a supplement could also aid in passing your stones.
6. Finally, phosphoric acid has also shown to be beneficial in dissolving kidney stones. Phosphoric acid is consumable and is found in everything from soft drinks to cleaning products. This type of acid gives beverages a citrusy taste and is also strong enough to remove calcium from bathtubs and showers. Visit Remedies for Kidney Stones to learn more about this remedy.
A Kidney Stone Cure in Hours
Kidney stones can be passed for less than 20 dollars. Yet millions of people will wait for weeks with excruciating pain. And many more will pay thousands of dollars for surgeries that are unneeded or doctor visits that don’t do anything.
If you would like a 100% guarantee on a step by step remedy that works in less than 24 hours. Please visit our Remedies for Kidney Stones website. Cost- price of meal; Time- Less than 24 Hours; Result-Pass Kidney Stones Painlessly with 2 ingredients you can buy at any grocery store. All 100% Guaranteed!
100% Guaranteed! Step by Step! Natural! Save hundreds of dollars today! Joe Barton would like you to try a Remedies for Kidney Stones Report that has been tried by thousands with an 80+% success rate.