If you are scheduled to get your organ, the gallbladder, removed, you might want to reconsider and try a gallstones treatment that works at home. Not only will you get to keep your organ, you will also save thousands of dollars and be able to avoid bowel cancer.
Most gallstone sufferers listen to their doctor’s advice to get their gallbladder removed. Gallbladder surgeries have become one of the most common surgeries in America. And many natural health experts believe that this surgery is also the most disastrous long term treatment. And that is why thousands of sufferers are now choosing a healthier option… a gallstones home treatment.
Before surgery, take 5 minutes and read these 5 tips surgeons do NOT want you to try.
Gallbladder Surgery Increases Risk for Cancer
It seems like everything causes cancer these days… including gallbladder surgery. As cancer research increases (as does gallstone research), experts are finding out that removing your gallbladder does put you at a greater risk of developing bowel cancer. Though this research is very new, some studies state that gallbladder surgery may become a thing of the past.
But how will doctors treat gallstones? Many doctors are now venturing into natural health to treat gallstones and kidney stones with natural remedies.
Fact! One simple remedy is to drink at least 10-14 glasses of water a day to flush your gallbladder, liver and colon.
Here are some tips about a simple gallstones treatment you can try at home.
5 Tips to Avoid Gallbladder Surgery
1. One quick tip would be to try vitamin C. This vitamin, also called ascorbic acid, is used by the body to convert cholesterol to bile acids. Therefore, with less cholesterol and more acid, the risk of developing more gallstones will be greatly diminished.
2. You diet is obviously extremely critical to treating gallstones naturally. Most gallstones are caused by a poor diet or lifestyle. Therefore, it is important to learn what foods put you at a greater risk for gallstones. Immediately avoid high fattening foods with high cholesterol. More details are given in our Gallstone Remedy Report.
3. On the flip side of avoiding high fat / cholesterol foods, you should also be eating plenty of water soluble fiber. Fiber is extremely critical to flushing the body and flushing the gallbladder. Try eating at least 7 fruits and vegetables a day and also eating grain servings with at least 3-4 grams of dietary fiber per serving.
4. You may also wish to flush your gallbladder and liver together. Most natural health doctors recommend an annual flush for both of these organs. A flush can remove everything from gallstones, plaque, cholesterol, toxins, and even chemicals. A step by step remedy can be found at Gallstones Treatment.
5. Finally, you should also go for a walk. Did you know that 30 minutes of exercise a day can make all of your bodily systems work more efficiently and effectively? Many of our customers have found that exercising flushed their gallstones but also helped them lose 20+ pounds of body fat.
Is There More?
Yes! I hope these 5 simple tips / secrets have given you hope that you can pass your gallstones and you do NOT have to get your gallbladder removed. Because gallbladder surgery is NOT reversible, it would be wise to try to pass your gallstone naturally before surgery.
If you would like to try a 100% guaranteed, step by step Gallstones Treatment that uses 5 ingredients that could be found in your refrigerator, please visit us today. We have helped thousands of people keep their organ and we would love to help you!
Price = $20. Guarantee = 100% Flushing Your Gallstones at Home = Priceless! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you researched and step by step remedies that work to pass gallstones in 24 hours or less.