It is true! You can actually remedy acid reflux with your diet! If you have been paying close attention to the news lately, natural health treatments have been becoming more and more popular in the last 5 years. And there are numerous reasons behind the push to go natural.
Here as some reflux facts you may want to think about.
1. Research has finally made its way to the natural health field. And reflux sufferers have benefitted from this because many studies are showing which remedies work and which ones are quack.
2. With most people struggling to the pay the bills and get insurance, many people cannot afford the $150 doctor visit (not to mention the hundreds spent on medications). Remedies offer people a proven treatment for a fraction of the cost.
3. Research has also shown that the body is even more miraculous than we thought. Many scientists are claiming that the body is created to heal itself naturally! Unfortunately, our poor diets and unhealthy lifestyles sometimes hinder our body’s functioning. The result is an ailment or disease.
4. Research also shows that acid reflux is caused from a damaged esophagus (tube that carries food to stomach) or lower esophageal sphincter (muscle flap that keeps food in stomach and opens to let food in). Medications and antacids do NOT treat the problem but just treat the symptoms (refluxed stomach acid). Therefore, antacids or reflux medications are simply a band aid or vice you will be taking for the rest of your life!
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose to go natural! And here are 4 ways to remedy acid reflux!
4 Natural Health Tips to Naturally Treat Heartburn
1. As stated earlier, the first step for treating this common disease is to heal your esophagus and sphincter. There are numerous things you can do to allow the body to heal itself. Here are a couple of things you might want to try. First, try not to eat crunchy or hard foods for about 3 days. Secondly, drink water after every meal and snack. Finally, take 1 table spoon of honey every time you feel discomfort and before you go to sleep. (Honey is a natural remedy that heals tissue.)
2. You should also avoid a few different things that contribute to damaging the esophagus and sphincter. Make sure you stay away from smoking, drinking coffee, and acidic and spicy foods for the first 3 days of treatment. A damaged esophagus has very sensitive tissue that is similar to a 3rd degree burn. You need to give your tissue time to heal.
3. And apple is a very popular natural remedy for acid reflux. Many of our customers (including my dad) will eat an apple a day. (Maybe our doctor was right?) Every time you feel a bit of discomfort, simply eat a slice of apple. A good tip would be to cut up an apple and put it in a zip lock bag.
4. Finally, did you know that you should only be eating foods the size of your fist? And did you know that you can do exercises to strengthen your sphincter? And finally did you know that there are over 20 things you can do naturally to cure acid reflex? As a heartburn suffer, you need to educate yourself on natural health research. Discover more tips at Remedy Acid Reflux.
Cure Your Reflux in Less Than 24 Hours
Don’t stop at these 4 tips! If your health is a top priority of yours, begin to learn more about the numerous remedies for acid reflux!
To cure your reflux in less than 24 hours, please visit our website to discover a 100% guaranteed cure that will permanently heal your esophagus and sphincter resulting in a permanent cure of acid reflux. These remedies are guaranteed, research-based and even recommended by doctors. For the price of a meal, you can cure your reflux in hours.
Guaranteed! Natural! Doctor-Approved! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing Team combine over 22 year of natural health experience in a Remedy Acid Reflux Report. Download yours now for a half price discount!