Treating hypertension just got easier! If you are suffering from high blood pressure, you are most likely on medications to lower your score. However, recent studies have been showing that treating hypertension naturally is a better and more effective treatment than meds.
Fact! High blood pressure medications are loaded with side effects including weight gain, loss of bodily nutrients, asthma symptoms, low blood pressure, speedy heart rate, increase bad cholesterol, fatigue, headaches and even hair growth.
Fortunately, many sufferers are using medications to begin their treatment to lower their score. While taking the medication, many people are using simple natural remedies to lower high blood pressure including diet secrets, mineral secrets, vitamin secrets, exercise and even herbal remedies.
If you would like to cure high blood pressure naturally and eventually be done with medications, this article is for you!
7 Secrets about a High Blood Pressure Natural Cure
1. Most people are under the false impression that high blood pressure can only be cured with medications. Some of our customers even wrote about assuming that medications were necessary for the rest of their lives. Fortunately, your body is very complex and miraculous. In the case of hypertension, your body can heal itself naturally with the right diet, supplementation and lifestyle changes. Don’t be deceived by large drug companies who want you to be on medication the rest of your life!
2. Treating high blood pressure starts with a positive attitude and knowing that you have the ability to hurt and help your body every moment of the day. Whether you like it or not, your body is constantly changing by your diet, lifestyle and even the environment. With that said, you should immediately learn how your diet can help your high blood pressure.
A great place to start is to begin flushing your body and arteries. One simple way to do this is to begin eating and enjoying fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables, which is water soluble dietary fiber, can naturally flush your body if you eat at least 5-6 servings a day. Make sure to balance your choices.
3. Your diet is extremely important! You should begin to learn what foods you should eat and what foods you should avoid. However, there is much more than your diet. Did you know that hypertension sufferers always lack 3 important minerals? One mineral that you should begin to supplement today is calcium. You can find a calcium supplement at your local health store.
4. You might not realize that water is paramount to good health. There are literally hundreds of reasons that you should stay well hydrated. One reason to stay well hydrated is to keep your blood pressure normalized. Water can naturally flush cholesterol and plaque. Make it a rule that you will drink at least 16 ounces of water every 2 hours you are awake.
5. Obviously, exercise is also important. The problem with exercise is most people do not know that when you exercise for more than 30 minutes you will get a ‘runner’s high’. Most people exercise for only 20-25 and quit because it is frustrating and they don’t see results. Curing high blood pressure is a lifestyle change and you can do this by exercising for 30 minutes straight (4 times a week). You will shed pounds weekly and normalize your score quickly.
When was your last runner’s high?
6. Herbal therapy is also something that many people are finding successful. Garlic is one popular herb for hypertension because it is found to be beneficial for the heart and also naturally lowers cholesterol. You can take in capsule form or also use with cooking.
7. Did you know that breathing is also extremely critical to a cure? It is found that about 90% of people are oxygen deficient. In other words, we are not getting enough oxygen and it could be causing more stress and a heightened blood pressure. To remedy this you should start exercising or do breathing exercises a couple times a day. You can even do this at your work desk!
What Else Can I Do?
Your health is one thing that you need to live (obviously)! The last thing you want to do is not prioritize it and find out it is too late! These 7 tips are a great start for treating hypertension naturally. However, this is only 5% of what you need to know to normalize your score.
For a 100% guaranteed, step by step, researched based High Blood Pressure Remedy Report, please visit our website today. We guarantee your success and promise your satisfaction.
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you 22 years of natural health expertise and thousands of hours of research to teach you everything about treating hypertension naturally.