Did you know that you can actually pass kidney stones in days with simple remedies? However, only a few hundred thousand people will try these remedies every year because most doctors do not recommend them. Unfortunately, doctors only recommend only one thing that resembles natural health and that is drinking plenty of water. (Which is a very good thing you should do!)
But if you are suffering from the pain of kidney stones, there are plenty more things you can do then to drink water (though water will benefit you). Here is what natural health research is telling us about kidney stones.
Natural Health and Kidney Stones
Natural health has been around for hundreds of years. But only recently has natural health research been at an all time high. And guess what they have discovered?
Most natural health experts believe that kidney stones are one of the simplest diseases to treat naturally. In fact, our research has shown that almost 85% of all kidney stones can be flushed painlessly in days. But how do you flush them?
Most experts believe that keeping your body and kidneys flushed and using a simple acidic remedy is all it takes. Here are some tips to begin your home treatment.
How to Pass Kidney Stones
1. Most doctors recommend drinking plenty of water. But it is important that you also drink distilled water when treating kidney stones. Drinking tap water with minerals can add to your mineral deposited kidney stone(s). You should also be drinking at least 16 ounces of water every 2 hours to keep your body flushed continuously.
2. We also recommend using your diet to flush your kidneys. You can do this fairly easily with eating at least 5-7 fruits and vegetables daily. Fruits and vegetables contain water soluble dietary fiber which keeps the kidneys flushed.
3. Research is also showing how sugar intake may inhibit your kidneys (slowly shutting them down). With this said, immediately decrease your sugar intake by avoiding desserts, sugar snacks, soft drinks and fruit juices.
4. You may also wish to consider taking a complete B-complex vitamin. B-6 deficiency – common among average adults – has been shown to increase the risk of kidney stones, so be sure your B-complex contains pyridoxine (Vitamin B-6). In addition, B-1 deficiency has also been linked to kidney stone formation, so be sure your B complex contains thiamine (B-1), too.
5. Exercise is also important because it makes all bodily systems run more effectively, including your kidneys. Many of our customers have reported that working out for 2 weeks continuously helped flush their kidney stones. Try to exercise for more than 30 minutes each day (5 times a week).
6. Finally, we would also suggest a natural remedy using phosphoric acid. Phosphoric acid is the perfect acid for your kidney stones because it will painlessly dissolve them so your body can flush them. Because your liver plays no role in acid base regulation, the phosphoric acid will get to the kidneys. A simple 2 ingredient remedy can be found at Pass Kidney Stones.
Pass Your Kidney Stones by Tomorrow
Imagine being kidney stone free by tomorrow. Imagine using only 2 ingredients to painlessly dissolve your stones. Imagine your doctor guaranteeing your kidney stones gone by tomorrow.
If you would like a 100% guarantee to pass your kidney stones by tomorrow, visit our website today. Out of the last 300 sales, nearly 90% of sufferers passed their stones in 24 hours.
For the price of 1 meal, you can buy a 40+ page report on how to treat and prevent kidney stones. Joe Barton guarantees this Pass Kidney Stones remedy report that works in 24 hours. Download yours now!