Ouch! If you have suffered from a bladder infection, you know these words all too well. However, you do not have to deal with the pain or side-effect laden antibiotics any longer because of a simple and effective bladder infection remedy. And thousands of sufferers are choosing this natural treatment because antibiotics do not work!
Fact! Antibiotics kill both ‘bad’ and ‘good’ bacteria in the body. Therefore, antibiotics will leave your body’s health unbalanced and often worse off. If you take antibiotics to treat your urinary tract infection, you have a 25% chance of redeveloping another infection months later.
Antibiotics are often touted as a miracle drug. In some cases antibiotics are the best treatment. Unfortunately, antibiotics can often cause more harm in the case of urinary tract infections. This is because antibiotics weaken your immunity, leave your urinary tract unbalanced, and can make the bacteria infection more resilient and even stronger. You make think the infection is gone but it could be back soon!
Learn how to treat bladder infection with simple health tips.
Treat Bladder Infection with these 5 Natural Health Secrets
Before you try these simple health tips, it is important you realize how miraculous your body is. We do not give it enough credit. Unfortunately, sometimes our lifestyles are not conducive to healthy living. The healthier we are, the quicker our bodies will heal themselves naturally. The more you neglect your body, the more diseases and infections are likely to develop.
Here are some tips to kill and flush the bacteria that are clinging to your urinary tract.
1. You might have heard that you should drink cranberry juice till you vomit. Don’t! Cranberries do have a compound which de-clings the bacteria from the bladder’s lining but you must also flush ALL the bacteria. Therefore, it is important to drink water! You should drink at least 2 cups of water for every 2 hours you are awake. Keep your body hydrated throughout the day and you will notice a difference in days.
2. You should also keep a close eye on your diet during your natural treatment. Foods that are high in acidic content should be avoided. Here is a quick list of foods to avoid: coffee, tea, chocolate, cola, guava, oranges, pineapples, strawberries, tomatoes, red wine, carbonated beverages, chicken livers, corned beef, chicken, steak, corn, eggs and sour cream.
3. On the opposite side of that, you should also eat foods that will restore your pH level of your urinary tract which will help your body flush the bacteria and infection. Try these foods throughout the first 12 hours of treatment: kale, spinach, potatoes, yams, zucchini, carrots, squash, onions, mineral water, broccoli, mustard greens, beet greens, eggplant, green beans, avocado, grapes, pears and apples.
4. You will notice that all of these foods in #3 contain high amounts of water soluble dietary fiber which is in all fruits and vegetables. This type of fiber is great for flushing the body of toxins, radicals, and infections (including the bacteria that causes U.T.I.s).
5. Finally, you should also quickly boost your immune system. You can do this quickly with supplementing at least 2000 mg of vitamin C and 1 zinc lozenge every day. Your body will be amped up to kill the infection in your bladder.
Here are 5 simple tips and there are many other available at this Bladder Infection Remedy site.
Discover Everything You Need to Know
Can a doctor guarantee a treatment that will work forever? Of course not, but we can guarantee that you will cure your bladder infection in less than 12 hours and be able to prevent another infection forever. For the price of 1 meal, you can learn every remedy and tip you need to know to treat your bladder infection at home.
Download a 100% guaranteed U.T.I. Remedy Report for half off now!
100% Guaranteed! Researched! Natural! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing combine 22 years of experience to bring you the only guaranteed, researched Bladder Infection Remedy Report that is doctor-approved!