If your gallbladder could talk it would say, “Before removing me, please try a gallstones remedy which can pass your gallstones painlessly!” Unfortunately, most sufferers listen to their doctors before listening to their bodies.
Did you know that almost a half a million Americans will remove their organs (the gallbladder) this year alone? Gallbladder surgery (often called a cholecystectomy) is one of the most popular surgeries in America and is often referred to as the most unnecessary surgery in America. And gallbladder surgeries cost Americans billions of dollars each year!
If you are scheduled for a cholecystectomy, please read this article carefully. You just may realize that if you hope to live for more than 20 more years, you may want to reconsider surgery and flushing your gallstones naturally.
Let me explain!
Why You Should Keep Your Gallbladder?
Your gallbladder is an organ. Organs are a group of bodily tissue that perform a function. In the case of your gallbladder, you need it to release bile to aid in digestion of fats. However, doctors believe that this organ can be removed with no side effects. They were wrong!
Recent longitudinal studies have shown that removing your gallbladder puts you at a higher risk for bowel and colon cancers. This is partially from the dripping bile (that often causes diarrhea).
Gallbladder removal will also put you at risk for the various side effects that occur after removing your gallbladder like: long-term nausea, diarrhea, and indigestion.
Finally, many people who have removed their gallbladder will also not be able to eat a typical diet. Because your gallbladder plays an enormous role in digesting fats, many sufferers complain of not being able to eat normal foods (red meats, spicy foods or fast foods).
But you can avoid all of this by flushing your gallstones naturally!
Gallstones Remedy Tips
Prevention is similar to treatment when it comes to gallstones. By preventing gallstones, you may be able to flush (treat) them. Here are some helpful tips to prevent and treat gallstones that could save you your gallbladder.
1. Begin by preventing future gallstones with your diet. Avoid fattening foods and high cholesterol foods. Because gallstones are typically composed of cholesterol, it is important to avoid: nuts, beans, corn, milk, fowl, onions, pork, eggs and red meat until your gallstones pass.
2. Flushing is also important when it comes to gallstones. A great way to flush toxins, radicals, cholesterol and gallstones is to get enough fiber in your diet. Begin to look for high dietary fiber foods (check labels). You should also eat at least 5-7 fruits and vegetables every day.
3. Drinking water has thousands of benefits. Including flushing your gallbladder and possibly your gallstones.
4. You should also begin to supplement vitamin C to your diet. This vitamin is known for converting cholesterol to bile acids which will prevent and treat gallstones. You can supplement 2000 mg of vitamin C daily.
5. Finally, we also recommend a gallbladder and colon cleanse. There are numerous ways to flush both of these organs and most people will pass their cholesterol based gallstones with this flush. Most remedies consist of olive oil, lemon juice, Epsom salt, ornithine capsules and black walnut tincture. You can find a step by step remedy at Gallstones Remedy.
Cancel Your Surgery by Tomorrow
We guarantee that you can naturally and painlessly flush your gallstones in 24 hours. This guarantee has helped thousands of gallstones sufferers cure their disease at home and avoid gallbladder surgery.
Imagine saving thousands of dollars in medical costs. Imagine keeping your organ. Imagine canceling your surgery by tomorrow.
100% Guaranteed! Natural! Proven! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing combine 22 years of natural health experience to offer you a guaranteed Gallstones Remedy Report. Download yours today for 50% off.