What is the best treatment for reflux? If you ask any acid reflux expert you will most likely get the same answer from all of them. Research studies show that the best way to treat acid reflux (often called Gastro esophageal Reflux Disease) is to cure and heal the tissue of the lower esophageal sphincter and esophagus (this is the problem that causes reflux).
And most natural health doctors believe that you can completely cure this frustrating disease with simple remedies. In fact, there are well over 25 ways to allow your esophagus and sphincter to heal!
Unfortunately, drug companies are doing whatever they can to keep this information out of your hands. Antacids and reflux medications cost patients billions of dollars each year. And even worse, both antacids and this medication work for only a short time. Therefore, you may be caught in a vicious cycle of forking over money for a temporary cure (for only the symptoms of reflux).
But you can permanently cure Acid Reflux with remedies!
How to Cure Acid Reflux
If you suffer from heartburn or acid reflux, you most likely have a damaged lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and/or a damaged esophagus. Studies have shown that these tissues are partially the cause of most reflux cases.
The sphincter is the muscle flap that sits on top of the stomach. The sphincter opens and closes to allow food to enter the stomach. Unfortunately, reflux sufferers have a flap that is either damaged or weak. Because of this, stomach acid is able to leak and cause the symptoms you know too well.
The esophagus is the tube that carries food to the stomach. Because stomach acid is commonly refluxed up this tube, many sufferers have scared and damaged tissue.
The key to a remedy that works is to strengthen and heal the lower esophageal sphincter while restoring health to the esophagus. Here is a great way to start your home treatment.
5 Tips to Begin Treatment for Reflux
1. Remember that antacids and even medications are temporary fixes. Don’t resort to them unless an emergency. Both of these medicated treatments can actually do more harm than good after 2 weeks. Check the warning on the back, drug companies have to warn you from taking these for an extended period of time.
2. Allowing your esophagus and sphincter to heal is a great way to start your treatment. You can do this by NOT eating hard, crunchy and acidic foods for 2-3 days. Soft foods will give the tissue an opportunity to heal.
3. Make it a habit to swallow at least 1 teaspoon of honey daily. Honey has natural compounds which restore tissue health. By swallowing one teaspoon of honey, you can actually restore both of these tissues.
4. Water is also a simple tip that many people do not get enough of. Water can keep the sphincter sealed down tight against the stomach. Make sure to drink 1 tall glass of water after every meal or snack.
5. Finally, an apple is also a great simple remedy. Many of our customers are now using slices of apples to replace their antacids. Eat a slice of red apple whenever you sense the reflux coming up.
What Else Can You Do?
The longer you wait to cure acid reflux, the more damage you can do to both the esophagus and sphincter. Remember that taking antacids is NOT curing reflux!
But there are at least 20+ simple remedies that have been researched and proven to work. If you would like a 100% guaranteed, step by step treatment for reflux, please visit our website today. We offer the only doctor-approved remedy report that gives you every valid remedy available. Download your copy now!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of reflux sufferers because of 3 promises! Guaranteed! Researched! 22 years of Experience! For the best treatment for reflux, visit us today.