Here is the best news you may ever hear! You can cure type 2 diabetes with your diet and avoiding carbohydrates. And if you don’t believe me, let me explain and try it yourself for 4 weeks. You may be cured!
Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of diabetes. It is caused when the body does not produce enough insulin or the cells ignore the insulin. And insulin is needed by the body to be able to use glucose for energy. Without insulin the cells will eventually be starved of energy and over time, high glucose levels can damage your eyes, kidneys, nerves or heart.
And the American Diabetes Association (ADA) states that you should be eating a diet heavy in carbohydrates. Unfortunately, your body will take the carbohydrates and turn it into sugar. And the ADA still believes that eating carbohydrates and taking insulin are the 2 best ways to treat type 2 diabetes. They are wrong!
Let me explain!
How to Naturally Cure and Reverse Diabetes
Research from Duke in 2003 has discovered that diabetics who ate a low carbohydrate and high fat diet were likely to reverse and cure diabetes. The results from the 16 week study reported that 17 out of the 21 patients were able to significantly reduce their insulin or even discontinue their use of insulin altogether.
Here are some tips you can use to naturally cure diabetes using your diet and carbohydrate intake.
1. The first thing you should immediately do is to remove carbohydrates from your diet. According to a diabetic doctor, Dr. Vernon, from Lawerence, Kansas, “My first line of treatment is to have patients remove carbohydrates from their diets. This is often all it takes to reverse the symptoms, so that my patients no longer require medication.” Tip #1 is to remove carbohydrates from your diet.
2. You should also begin to cut calories. It is important to know that most type 2 diabetics are overweight. You can begin to cut your calories to 1600 calories per day. You can do this by eating smaller meal sizes and looking at the labels.
3. You should also aim to get your fasting blood sugar level to 100 mg/dL. You can do this pretty easily by reducing your carbs (as stated in tip #1) and also increasing your protein intake. You should be eating lean meats like chicken and fish. We would also recommend nuts.
4. Your cells are also extremely important! Because your cells are constantly dying and making new ones. You can literally make brand new cells that do NOT reject insulin. A great way to have a healthier body and healthier cells is to drink plenty of water. Drink at least 10-14 cups a day.
5. You should also be eating plenty of water soluble dietary fiber. You can do this by getting plenty of fruits and vegetables. We recommend at least 5-7 servings per day which will be enough to get your chromium for the day. (Chromium is needed to cure diabetes effectively)
What Else Can You Do?
Did you know that recently, researchers have found a group of people with diabetes rates that are astoundingly low? Only 1 in 1,800 people suffer from diabetes. And guess what this group of people ate? Their diet was almost entirely fat and protein with only 3% carbohydrates.
If you would like to cure type 2 diabetes, please visit our website now. We offer a 100% guaranteed, step by step, researched Cure Type 2 Diabetes Remedy Report. We promise you can cure your diabetes in 4 weeks with our step by step report. Download yours now!
Researched! Guaranteed! Natural! Make insulin a thing of the past with your new lifestyle. Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a simple Cure Type 2 Diabetes Report. Get yours now.