Are you suffering from a calcium kidney stone? Did you know that most kidney stones are composed of calcium? Though you may be in pain right now, you should feel lucky because calcium kidney stones are one of the simplest kidney stones to naturally dissolve and pass.
In fact, you have probably already passed one or two in your lifetime and didn’t even realize it.
How to Pass a Calcium Kidney Stone
If you have visited your doctor, you have probably heard the infamous words of ‘drink plenty of water’ and come back in one week. Doctors and researchers know that calcium kidney stones are very predictable. Most kidney stones will pass with a well hydrated body (drinking plenty of water).
Water works because it flushes the body and kidneys. In fact, calcium kidney stones usually develop because of lack of hydration. That is why most kidney stone cases occur in hot, humid climates or areas with lack of clean water. Unfortunately, kidney stone cases are sky rocketing even in the U.S…
Fact! About 75% of Americans are regularly dehydrated and do not know it.
In America, we have hundreds of drinks available to us and water usually takes a back seat to other flavored drinks. And this is unfortunate because water is still the best beverage for your health and your kidneys!
Unfortunately, water will only pass kidney stones that are smaller than 5 mm!
How to Pass Calcium Kidney Stones that are Bigger than 5 mm
1. Continue to drink plenty of water to keep your kidneys flushed. Though your kidney stones are bigger than normal, water is still needed to flush them naturally. You should drink 2 glasses of water every 1-2 hours. Go to the bathroom regularly and do not hold it.
2. You should also allow your diet to help flush your kidneys. You can do this by eating plenty of water soluble dietary fiber (fruits and vegetables). We recommend more vegetables than fruits because of the sugar content. It has been shown that high sugar intake is common in kidney stone sufferers. Eat at least 5-6 servings of fruits and veggies per day.
3. Vegetables with high contents of chlorophyll are also important. Chlorophyll is one compound that flushes your kidneys extremely well. You should begin to supplement parsley, wheatgrass, spinach and asparagus immediately. These vegetables are also rich in water soluble fiber.
4. Exercising is also extremely important. There are well over 1,000 benefits to exercising and passing your kidney stones is one. We’ve had many customers who have passed their stubborn kidney stone(s) after 1 or 2 hard work outs. Exercise makes the body work more efficiently and effectively. Start today.
5. Magnesium deficiency is also common in kidney stone sufferers. Begin to supplement magnesium at 300 – 350 mg per day.
6. Finally, you should also consider a phosphoric acid remedy. Phosphoric acid, which is in some beverages (citric taste) and even cleaning products (breaks up calcium deposits), can be beneficial for dissolving kidney stones. Because the liver (body’s filter) does not play any role in acid base regulation, phosphoric acid can reach the kidneys and naturally dissolve kidney stones. Find a step by step remedy in this Kidney Stone Remedy Report.
Pass Your Kidney Stone in 24 Hours
Did you know that over 90% of calcium kidney stones can be passed naturally? If you would like a 100% guaranteed, step by step remedy using only 2 ingredients, please visit our website today. For the price of a meal, you can naturally pass your kidney stones and learn how to prevent them from ever coming back!
Natural! Guaranteed! Researched! Joe Barton promises you will painlessly pass your kidney stones with a cutting edge, step by step Calcium Kidney Stone Remedy Report. Download for price of meal.