Can a Reflux Natural Treatment really work as well as antacids or medication? Yes and if you naturally cure your heartburn, you may never have to deal with your reflux again.
The truth is that antacids and medications are simply band-aids for heartburn. Both antacids and medications temporarily work only because they neutralize the refluxed stomach acid. What’s wrong with this? Nothing if it is temporary but if you use antacids and medications as your lone treatment, you will only cause more harm to your acid reflux. That is why the warning label states, “Do not take for more than 2 weeks.”
But you may never have to take an antacid again if you use a reflux natural treatment. Because these 5 easy remedies will naturally cure acid reflux by restoring the health to both your esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter.
Here are 5 tips to cure your heartburn!
Cure Your Acid Reflux with these Secrets
1. One simple remedy is a red apple. Whenever you feel an attack underway, eat a slice of red apple. My dad has been using this simple remedy for over 30 years and it is yours for FREE. A good suggestion would be to slice of an apple in the morning and to put it in a Ziploc bag for the day. Read his story at Reflux Natural Treatment.
2. You should also avoid hard and crunchy foods for the first 2-3 days of your treatment. This will allow plenty of time for you esophagus and sphincter to heal. During these 3 days, you should also be eating a teaspoon of honey (3 times a day) to heal the tissue of both tissues. Honey has a naturally healing compound to revitalize tissue.
3. Drinking plenty of water is also important for your reflux health and your overall health. Drinking water will keep your lower esophageal sphincter (LES) muscle flap tightly sealed over your stomach. A tight seal with not allow your stomach acid to be refluxed up your esophagus. You should drink at least 12 glasses a day and make sure to drink at least 1 glass after every meal or snack.
4. Meal size also seems to be very important when it comes to your reflux problems. Many people who have acid reflux seem to be eating too much in one sitting. Your meals should be the size of your clutched fist. This simple tip will also help you lose weight!
5. Finally, you may also wish to educate yourself on other reflux natural remedies. We believe that education is your most important weapon you have against this serious disease. For instance, apple cider vinegar is also a simple remedy that you can use because it puts natural acids in your stomach for digestion. Did you know that acid reflux is a disease often caused by too little stomach acid?
Cure Yourself in 24 Hours
Imagine being acid reflux free in 24 hours or less? These 5 tips are only the tip of the iceberg of the complete cure for healing your esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter.
If you would like to cure your acid reflux in 24 hours or less, please visit our website today. We offer the only researched remedies that are 100% guaranteed to work. Download our Reflux Remedy Report for the price of one meal. We promise you will not be disappointed.
Natural! Researched! Step by Step! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer the only 100% guaranteed Reflux Natural Treatment that works in 24 hours or less. Download yours today!