Tens of thousands of sufferers search the internet every day for gout help. Most people are looking for a cure and others are looking for simple ways to relieve the intense pain. Whatever your case is, you have come to the right stop. Because you are about to learn at least 5 secrets most doctors would never share with you.
Fact! Though there is no documented cure for gout, researchers believe that within the next decade there will be a published natural cure.
However gout research is happening all over the world and here is what we know about the most painful type of arthritis, gout.
How to Cure Gout Symptoms
As stated earlier, technically there is no cure for gout. However, many natural health experts believe there is a complete cure. Unfortunately, most medical establishments won’t agree on a cure because there is no medication that will cure gout. However, you can cure gout with a healthy lifestyle and some simple natural remedies that flush purines (compounds that causes gout) and uric acid crystals (crystals in joints that cause pain and inflammation).
And the truth is, you can cure gout with the same ways to prevent gout. Here are 5 secrets for a simple and effective gout help treatment.
Home Remedy for Gout Tips
As stated earlier, gout is caused when your body converts purines (found in most animal products) into uric acid. Most people effectively flush uric acid in their urine. But sometimes the uric acid deposits itself between joints thus creating uric crystals. The uric crystals between the joints are causing your pain. Here are 5 ways to flush uric acid and cure your gout symptoms.
1. Flushing your body is extremely important. The more water you consume, the more likely purines, uric acid and crystals (over time) will be flushed. Unfortunately, about 80% of Americans are dehydrated and do not even know it. You can avoid dehydration and flush your body naturally with drinking at least 16 ounces of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
2. You can also flush your body and uric acid with your diet. By eating at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, you can naturally flush your body because of the water soluble dietary fiber content. You will also lose weight over time which will also prevent future gout attacks.
3. Another simple remedy is to neutralize the uric acid. As you remember from science class, bases will neutralize acids. Therefore, one quick remedy that you can immediately try is a baking soda remedy. All you need to do is mix a half teaspoon of baking soda (a base) in 8 ounces of water and drink up. You can try this remedy at least 4 times per day during attacks. Remember that baking soda does contain sodium though!
4. You should also avoid animal based foods! Because high protein foods tend to contain more purines (which converts to uric acid), it would be helpful to avoid eating all types of meat. You should also avoid alcohol consumption during attacks.
5. Lastly, you should also educate yourself on the numerous research studies. Education will always equip you with the knowledge to cure any ailment. Thousands of people cure gout each day with the knowledge of living a uric acid-free lifestyle. And you can too with simple gout help remedies.
Cure Gout in Less than 24 Hours
You can be gout free in less than 24 hours… Guaranteed! With 7 researched and proven remedies, you will know how to cure gout anytime and prevent gout all of the time. Find out how to cure gout for the price of 1 meal!
Guaranteed! Researched! Step by Step! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have been publishing cutting edge researched remedies for over 5 years now! Discover a 24 hour cure that costs less than 1 meal!