You better believe there is a simple and effective reflux home treatment! Though pharmaceutical companies don’t want you to know, it is time you try some simple yet proven heartburn natural cures. And some are as easy as eating your favorite piece of fruit… at the right time!
Millions of people suffer from acid reflux (also called heartburn or GERD). Though this disease can range from an inconvenience to an absolute nightmare, you do not have to suffer from it if you learn how to cure your esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter.
And an apple a day may keep the acid reflux away! Let me explain.
Treating Acid Reflux Naturally
Acid reflux has been around since the beginning of man. But only recently have we finally discovered how to cure the cause. (Antacids and medication do NOT cure the cause but only cure the symptoms.)
Acid reflux is caused by a damaged or weakened lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and a strained esophagus. The LES is a muscle flap that is directly above the stomach and is responsible for keeping food and stomach acid in your stomach. However, over time and abuse, you can weaken or damage the LES which will eventually leak or reflux stomach acid.
The esophagus is the food tube that carries food to the stomach. After months or years of reflux problems, the esophagus can become damaged and painful for reflux sufferers.
Treating acid reflux naturally will work by healing and re-strengthening both the LES and the esophagus. Antacids work for a short time by neutralizing the refluxed stomach acid. But over time, antacids can actually do more harm than good!
Reflux Home Treatment Tips
Here are 5 simple tips to begin your home treatment and cure acid reflux for good!
1. The first tip would be to eat a red apple. This simple remedy has worked for hundreds of our customers and may work for you. My dad has been using this remedy for more than 30 years now and it still works. Whenever you feel an attack coming on, simply eat one slice of red apple.
2. You should also allow your LES and esophagus to heal if you want to permanently cure acid reflux. You can do this by staying away from hard and crunchy foods for 2-3 days. Eat foods that are soft and moist for easy travel to the stomach.
3. You should also heal the tissue on the esophagus and LES with honey. Honey is one of the oldest remedies (found in the pyramids). Honey contains a compound which will naturally heal all types of tissue. Eat 3 teaspoons of honey throughout the day. Especially before bed!
4. You should also be drinking plenty of water. The benefits of drinking water are numerous. But water can also allow tissue cells to reproduce more quickly. And water can create a tight seal between the stomach and LES. Try to drink a tall glass of water after every meal and snack.
5. Another great tip most people do not know about is apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar can give the stomach more acid to speed up the digestion process (often a problem with reflux sufferers). Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar daily to aid with digestion. Chase with honey for taste!
Cure Your Acid Reflux by Tomorrow and Prevent it Forever
You can cure your acid reflux by tomorrow… guaranteed! These 5 tips are helpful but learn over 20 other remedies that are researched to cure heartburn by curing the cause. Visit our website to learn how to not spend another dime on acid reflux again. The Acid Reflux Remedy Report downloads in minutes!
Guaranteed! Natural! Research Driven! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a step by step, 100% guaranteed Reflux Home Treatment that works in 24 hours or less. Never take antacids again… starting now!