Thousands of people search the internet each day trying to find a gallstone remedy. Yet, gallbladder removal surgery is one of the most popular surgeries in America (over 500,000 per year). Unfortunately, many people listen to their doctor’s advice without researching the pros and cons of gallbladder removal. For instance,
Fact! Removing your gallbladder increases your risk of both bowel and colon cancers.
Fact! Your gallbladder is an organ which is needed by the body. Therefore, most patients report diarrhea, vomiting, and nausea after surgery. It can lasts from weeks to years while your body readjusts to its missing organ.
The truth is that you should keep your gallbladder if at all possible. If you have a surgery scheduled, here are some tips for a gallstones remedy that could help you cancel your surgery by tomorrow.
A Gallstones Remedy that Works
It’s amazing the lack of knowledge many traditional doctors have when it comes to gallstones. Most doctors believe that gallbladder removal is the ONLY option when it comes to gallstones. And they couldn’t be more wrong! But it isn’t their fault, most medical schools only teach traditional procedures for gallstones like surgery, bile salt tablets, and sound wave therapy.
However, many traditional doctors are now recommending simple natural remedies to try before surgery. These doctors are often frowned upon in the medical community because surgical establishments are losing millions of dollars each year with fewer and fewer surgeries.
Here are some suggestions for passing your gallstones at home!
1. Begin your treatment by supplementing 2000 mg of Vitamin C daily. In studies, a common deficiency in all gallstone sufferers is Vitamin C. This vitamin (also called ascorbic acid) is cheap and available almost everywhere.
2. The second vitamin you should also supplement is Vitamin E. This vitamin has been shown to stop gallstone formation.
3. Fiber is your best friend if you suffer from this disease. Water soluble dietary fiber will naturally flush most of your body (including your gallbladder). You should eat plenty of fruits and vegetables (5-7 servings) each day.
4. Omega 3 Fish Oils have numerous benefits and one of them is helping to digest fats and control cholesterol levels. Supplement this today.
5. Finally, you should also keep your body well hydrated. A good rule of thumb would be to drink at least 16 ounces (2 cups) of water for every 2 hours you are awake. You body and gallbladder need to be flushed immediately and water is a simple way.
Cancel Your Gallbladder Surgery in 24 Hours
Imagine canceling your gallbladder surgery by tomorrow because you just passed all of your gallstones. For a gallstone remedy that is step by step and is guaranteed to work in 24 hours or less, please visit our website. We have helped thousands of gallstone sufferers in the last 5 years and would love to help you with our researched and proven remedy! Download our report now for the price of a meal!
Guaranteed! Natural! Proven! Joe Barton promises a 100% guaranteed Gallstone Remedy that works in 24 hours or less! If you would like to painlessly pass your gallstones, download our Remedy Report now!