Pain! Swelling! Inflammation! You need to find a simple natural gout cure as soon as possible, but where do you turn? Research tells us that gout is caused by uric acid that forms into crystals between joints (usually the big toe). And research also shows us that gout can be cured if you flush the uric acid and live a healthier life.
The problem occurs because most people do not realize what triggers gout (like the foods we eat and sometimes an inactive lifestyle). And unfortunately, traditional medicine has yet to declare a medical cure. Though many doctors and researchers agree that you can cure gout with a healthier lifestyle which will flush the gout-causing uric acid. And you may even lose 20 pounds in the process!
Here is a simple natural gout cure that involves natural health tips.
5 Gout Natural Remedies You Can Try Tonight
As stated earlier, gout is caused by uric acid. And uric acid is formed when you consume too many purines. And purines are typically in most animal products, like meat. Though your diet is extremely important, there are other ways to remedy your gout symptoms.
1. You should immediately begin the flushing process! It is a fact that most Americans are dehydrated and do not even know it. If your urine is shaded yellow in color, your body is most likely low on water. A good way to flush uric acid is to drink at least 16 ounces (2 cups) of water for every 2 hours you are awake. Do this throughout the day.
2. Vitamin B complex also helps the body convert uric acid into harmless components that will be flushed out of your body. The suggested dose would be one 350 mg complete B complex daily. In addition, 3-5 doses of pantothenic acid (B5) to total 500 mg will also help the flushing process.
3. You should also be supplementing vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid). Vitamin C has been labeled the wonder vitamin by many. The reason why gout sufferers love it is because it lowers uric acid levels. During a gout attack, you should take 1000 mg per hour.
4. Apple cider vinegar can also help treat your symptoms. If you drink apple cider vinegar (2 teaspoons), it is thought the vinegar will change the pH of your blood which will help alleviate high uric acid levels. If you apply it topically, the apple cider vinegar can alleviate the pain and swelling of the big toe.
5. Lastly, you can also use your diet to help your body flush purines and uric acid. You can do this by eating plenty of water soluble dietary fiber. Food with high dietary fiber consists of fruits and vegetables which will keep you regular and your uric acid flushed. Eat at least 5-7 servings a day.
Cure Your Gout in 24 Hours or Less
Gout can make life miserable! But it doesn’t have to! Because if you are serious about curing gout, you can do it naturally in less than 24 hours! And our Natural Gout Cure remedy report is 100% guaranteed to work. And if it doesn’t work, you can have it for free.
If you would like the 30+ other ways to cure gout, please visit us today for our step by step remedies.
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Joe Barton promises you will be gout free in 24 hours or less. To learn more about this 100% guaranteed Natural Gout Cure, visit us now!