Did you know that you can cure reflux in hours by following simple natural acid reflux remedies? Unfortunately, most Gastro esophageal Reflux (GERD) sufferers think that antacids are the only option. And you may be missing out on permanently curing acid reflux too!
Though acid reflux does continually get worse over time, many sufferers have reversed the symptoms completely and have been acid reflux free for numerous years. And you can too! To cure reflux you must begin by healing your esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The esophagus is the tube that carries food to your stomach. The LES is the muscle flap that keeps food and stomach acid in the stomach.
And you can even start your treatment tonight!
Stop Taking Antacids!
If you haven’t already noticed, antacids are a temporary fix to your reflux problem. Antacids work by neutralizing the refluxed stomach acid. However, over time antacids will become less effective and can create more problems for sufferers.
Fact! Antacid labels warn consumers of taking antacids for longer than 2 weeks. After taking for more than 14 days, you can be putting your health at risk because antacids could be a band-aid for a more serious problem.
Fortunately, your body is very miraculous to say the least. Because with the proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits, you can naturally rebuild and strengthen both your esophagus and LES (which are most likely the cause for your reflux problem).
Cure Reflux with Natural Remedies
Here are a few tips you may wish to try in the next couple days. You should notice a difference in a matter of hours!
1. One simple remedy that has been one of my customer’s favorites is a red apple. Red apples can naturally relieve reflux symptoms before they start. Whenever you are sensing a reflux attack, take a slice of red apple. Maybe our doctors were right in saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.”
2. You may also wish to give your esophagus and LES sphincter a rest for 2-3 days. Most reflux sufferers have a scratched and damaged esophagus and a weak sphincter. The sphincter is the muscle flap that keeps food and stomach acid in the stomach.
You may wish to eat soft foods for 2-3 days. Stay away from crunchy foods like cereals, cereal bars, popcorn, crackers and chips.
3. Honey is also a very ancient secret remedy to heal skin tissue. In fact, honey has been found in tombs thousands of years old and is thought to be an ancient remedy. Honey is great for patients because it will fight bacteria, block infection, combat inflammation, reduce pain and improve circulation. Try to swallow 3 teaspoons of honey per day. Make sure to take one before bed.
4. Finally, another quick way to heal both damaged tissues is Aloe Vera juice. Aloe Vera juice is available at some health food stores and is a miracle compound which will naturally heal tissue quickly.
5. You should also educate yourself on an acid reflux free lifestyle. It is no use to cure your reflux one day only for it to come back the next. Prevention is an important part of your treatment. Learn more at Cure Reflux.
Cure Acid Reflux in 24 Hours!
Imagine being acid reflux free by tomorrow! Imagine no more antacids! Imagine not worrying about it again!
Cure reflux with a 100% guaranteed Acid Reflux Remedy Report that costs less than 1 meal and is guaranteed to work!
Joe Barton promises you 3 things! 100% Guaranteed! Researched based! Natural! Cure reflux in less than 24 hours with over 30 researched ways to be acid reflux free. Download our report today.