I always tell people that the best natural gout cure is one that doesn’t use any painkillers. Most people look puzzled when I tell them this but there is a reason behind this idea.
Gout is probably the most painful type of arthritis. And medically speaking, there is NO gout cure like a pill or injection that can cure gout. However, doctors can prescribe medication for the symptoms (the pain, inflammation, swelling, etc…). Unfortunately, pain killers can actually do more harm than good for the patient.
Therefore, the best natural gout cure is one that naturally flushes the uric acid that causes the pain and inflammation. And you can cure gout naturally with simple gout remedies that involve your diet, vitamins, supplements, herbs and lifestyle habits.
Let me explain.
From Gout Remedy Report
Painkillers mask pain. Therefore, though you do not feel the pain, your affected joint is still baring all the misery. Millions of people have disfigured their joint by continuing to take pain killers and ignoring the gout problem. If you plan on using your joint again, you need to learn how to flush the uric acid crystals between your joint(s).
Fortunately, gout is a centuries old disease that has been studied for hundreds of years. And gout can be naturally cured with some knowledge and dedication. And the only way to cure gout is to know what causes gout and understand how to flush uric acid from your body.
Here are some tips to help you with your home treatment.
5 Gout Remedy Tips
1. You should begin with understanding the cause of gout. Simply put, gout is a disease that is caused because your body is not able to flush the uric acid like it is suppose to. And uric acid is the by-product of purines that you consume. The uric acid is then deposited between joints where it settles to form crystals. The crystals are the reason behind the pain.
To avoid purines you should avoid animal-based foods that you eat like meat, seafood, and alcohol.
2. You should also flush your body! Water has thousands of benefits and flushing uric acid is one of them. You can do this by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. A good rule of thumb would be to drink at least 16 ounces of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
3. Your diet is also something that will help you process the uric acid and eliminate it from your body. Low-purine food choices include: green vegetables, tomatoes, sugar, low-fat milk products, eggs, cheese, olives, rice, pasta, grains, breads, fruits, chocolate, cereals, and coffee.
4. You may also wish to try cherry juice or cherries. Recently there has been news surrounding cherries and curing gout. One study has shown how 10 healthy women who all lowered uric acid levels with cherries.
5. Lastly, you should also supplement folic acid (also called vitamin M). Folic acid inhibits xanthine oxidase, which is required for uric acid production. You should supplement 10-75 mg per day.
Cure Gout in Hours
If these 5 tips have given you hope, please consider a complete cure of gout! Imagine never having to deal with gout again. Imagine a healthier lifestyle where you can prevent it from ever coming back.
Please visit our website for a 100% satisfaction guaranteed gout remedy report that works in less than 24 hours.
Natural! Researched! Guaranteed! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a 100% guaranteed, step by step Natural Gout Cure. For the price of a meal, you can cure gout completely!