Blood pressure home remedies are becoming more and more popular every year. Many people and even doctors are realizing that pharmaceutical companies love life-long customers. And most often high blood pressure sufferers are lifelong customers to prescriptions.
Unfortunately, most people have accepted the blatant lie, ‘once a high blood pressure sufferer; always a high blood pressure sufferer.” But you don’t need to buy into this pharmaceutical propaganda. In fact, many doctors are now recommending simple blood pressure home remedies that are out-performing prescription blood pressure medication.
Maybe it is time you learn how to cure hypertension naturally!
7 Secrets to Normalizing your High Blood Pressure
Your body could be the greatest wonder of the world. It is said that your body can naturally repair almost every ailment except your teeth. That is pretty miraculous. And if you do the research, you will see that thousands of high blood pressure patients cure their hypertension each year. Here are some tips they may use!
1. The first step to flushing plaque and cholesterol from your arteries is to become healthy again. And the first step to becoming healthy again is flushing your body. You can do this pretty simply with a glass of water. Actually, you should be drinking at least 2 cups (16 ounces) of water for every 2 hours you are awake. This will benefit your body in hundreds of ways!
2. The second thing you may wish to consider is supplementing minerals. Did you know that research is showing that hypertension sufferers are usually deficient in 3 major minerals? The first mineral you should begin to supplement is potassium. Potassium is a major mineral for helping the body flush waste like plaque and cholesterol. In a recent Duke study, some patients who supplemented potassium dropped nearly 20 points.
3. Did you know that studies have found that people with low levels of calcium are very likely to have high blood pressure? With that in mind, you should be supplementing calcium immediately. You should get 1,250 mg of calcium daily.
4. A herbal remedy that has been extremely popular and helpful for our customers is garlic. Garlic has been shown to lower cholesterol levels. You should begin supplementation as soon as possible.
5. There are at least 5 major vitamins you should supplement if you suffer from hypertension. One vitamin that is especially important is vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid). You should try to get 500 mg of vitamin C daily which could reduce blood pressure by 9 percent.
6. Fish oil, also called Omega 3 fatty acid, is also beneficial for heart problems and lowering blood pressure. You can find a quality supplement at most health stores.
7. Lastly, your diet is also extremely important. Learning basic rules about your nutrition and diet can be helpful for your hypertension but mostly your health. Learning the do’s and don’ts of this disease can literally add years to your life. The last tip would be to educate yourself on how your diet can cure high blood pressure or cause it.
Cure Hypertension in Days
If these 7 tips have given you new hope, please understand that you do not have to take high blood pressure medication the rest of your life. Imagine your doctor telling you to reduce your dosage? Imagine your doctor telling you that you have normalized blood pressure?
If you are interested in more blood pressure home remedies, please visit our website today. We offer a risk-free, 100% guaranteed Hypertension Remedy Report that teaches you everything about curing your disease at home.
Natural! Guaranteed! Researched! Joe Barton offers the only 100% guaranteed blood pressure home remedies that work in days. To learn more about downloading this report, visit us now!