The million dollar question for almost a half a million people is, “Can a diet for gall stones really pass gallstones?” Everyday more and more people are discovering that their diet has the potential to cause and pass gallstones. And gallbladder surgeons may be looking for a new career soon?
If you are suffering from gallstones and are schedule for surgery, did you know that your diet could pass your gallstones? The connection between your diet and gallstones is very evident. And natural health doctors are urging patients to keep their organ, the gallbladder, and try passing their gallstone(s) naturally.
If you suffer from gallstones, this may be the most important article you read all year!
Why Pass Gallstones Naturally?
In America, we are very accustom to surgery and medication that usually fixes are problems. Or at least, we think fixes are ailments. Unfortunately, we naively rely on doctors to make the best decision for our health. Even more unfortunately, the medical field is a business and may be making your health decisions with profits in mind. But you won’t profit!
Did you know that removing your gallbladder can drastically increase your chances of bowel and colon cancer?
Did you know that gallbladder surgery (cholecystectomy) can cost you from $10,000 to $20,000?
Did you know that you could suffer from nausea, vomiting, diarrhea for up to 2 years after surgery? (This is a very common side-effect to surgery.)
Unfortunately, doctors sometimes recommend what they know! And most traditional doctors do not know the research behind passing your gallstones naturally. Did you know that your diet and supplementing vitamins/minerals/herbs could actually help you pass your gall stones?
Flushing Gallbladder with a Diet for Gall Stones
Here are a few secrets to begin you home treatment today. All of these tips will help flush your gallbladder and could de-lodge the stones in your bile ducts.
1. The first part of your treatment is to drink plenty of water. You should drink at least 16 ounces (2 cups) of water for every 2 hours you are awake. Water has numerous benefits and helping pass gallstones is one of them.
2. The second tip you should remember is fiber is your friend. Specifically, you should try to eat as much water soluble dietary fiber as possible, which is found in all fruits and vegetables. Eating oat bran is also a great source of fiber. Fiber will flush the gallbladder.
3. Research has shown that some foods with a high count of chlorophyll may benefit your gallbladder even more. Try these foods: alfalfa, apples, artichokes, barley, beets, broccoli, carrots, celery, cruciferous vegetables, dandelion greens, fennel, grapefruit, horseradish, lemons, mustard greens, oats, olive oil (for cooking), radishes, spinach greens, water chestnuts, watermelon and garlic.
4. Research has also revealed surprising results about vitamin therapy. You should supplement vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) which will convert cholesterol to bile. This will help pass gallstones plus prevent them. 1000 mg at 3 times a day is great.
5. Lastly, you should also avoid high fat and high cholesterol foods until your stones pass. Cholesterol is usually the main composition of gallstones. Avoid fast food until you see your stones in your stool.
Pass Gallstones By Tomorrow?
Imagine passing your gallstones in 24 hours with a step by step remedy to flush your gallbladder and colon. If you are interested in a 100% guarantee to pass your gallstones, visit our website today. We have helped thousands and would love to help you.
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Joe Barton has combined these 3 pillars to bring you a 100% guaranteed, step by step Gallstone Remedy Report to help you pass your gallstones.